Are you a single ??

Wahhh....this is one of the intresting topic , many people is still unmarried, passing through breakups. And someone you have been in deep thoughts also ...

Is being single is sin ?
Will i be single forever ?
Why am i still single ?
Why am I the only one being in this state?
And many more questions going around in your mind.

Let's see what Bible says about being single....

1 Corinthians 7:32- 33," But I want you to be without care. He who is unmarried cares for the things of the Lord—how he may please the Lord. But he who is married cares about the things of the world—how he may please his wife."

1 Corinthians 7:34," There is a difference between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman cares about the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit. But she who is married cares about the things of the world—how she may please her husband."

1 Corinthians 7:35," And this I say for your own profit, not that I may put a leash on you, but for what is proper, and that you may serve the Lord without distraction."

1 Corinthians 7:20,"Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called."

1 Corinthians 7:8-9 ,"But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am; but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion."

Song of Solomon 3:5 ," I charge you, O daughter of Jerusalem, by the gazelles or by the does of the field, do not stir up nor awaken love until it pleases."

You see, why you being single is so important, not just for you but for God also ? Because he wants to give you visions in that time. He want to give u gifts of holy spirit in that times, he wants to give u purpose in that time, he want you to know who you really are in that time.

Because if u don't know then it will put you on spin to always be needy for someone else. You will always keep being up with the person whom you love rather then God, you might give more importance to a person rather then a father in heaven .

- You are choosen one - always remember
- God has set a purpose for you, and he wants you to fulfill that purpose.
- You can reach your purpose without being married !

✓ Jesus did it ...
✓ Apostle Paul did it ...

- Remember, his thoughts are way higher then our thoughts.

"

Most precious heavenly Father, we believe your timing, we believe in you, we believe you have decided my ways, help me to relax and wait patiently for lord's answer, increase my faith in you, may your grace be upon me forever, AMEN !! "