Private time between god & you

- Isaiah 1:18,“Please come, and let’s reason together,” implores the LORD. “Even though your sins are like scarlet, they’ll be white like snow. Though they’re like crimson, they’ll become like wool."

- Matthew 14:23," After sending them home, he went up into the hills by himself to pray. Night fell while he was there alone."

- Lamentations 3:25-28,“The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. It is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is young. Let him sit alone in silence, for the Lord has laid it on him.”

- Matthew 6:6-8, “When you pray, go to your room and close the door. Pray privately to your Father who is with you. Your Father sees what you do in private. He will reward you. “When you pray, don’t ramble like heathens who think they’ll be heard if they talk a lot. Don’t be like them. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him.”

God is calling you today. He is waiting for you to come and spend time with him alone.

Yes, you do prayer with you friends, with your family, with other people. But, this time god is telling you to take your time alone and have a date with him.

You might have your personal questions with him and he want to answer you. But in private. He want to give you Revelation. He want to reveal you certain things. So ask him and he will show you.

And always remember, everybody doesn't need to know god intentionally is approving you in private.

And now your question is why ???

Its because the easiest time to kill something is when it's in infant stage. Many people are putting all their dreams, visions, ideas out there when it's baby stage and peoples are coming to stab and kill and drown. Think about everything that god have called you to do.

When Jesus was born, the Messiah, they were scared and so they killed all the male child under the age of two, cause it's easiest to kill a king in kid form.

If Enemy can't stop you from front, then he will try to push you from behind. But god is with you. He will guide you and protect you, so submit yourself to him.

Never let everybody knows about your private talk with god. If you have any confusion then ask God for clarification. Try to listen his still small voice.

" Most gracious heavenly Father, here i am your servent in your service, tell me what you want me to do, tell me about my purpose and calling

" Most gracious heavenly Father, here i am your servent in your service, tell me what you want me to do, tell me about my purpose and calling. Reveal me lord and help me to hear your still small voice. May you grace be upon me forever. Help me to increase my faith in you lord (tell you private prayer) AMEN!! "