From Morning to Night

How do you start your morning routine??
mobile ?
Coffee?
Calling to love once ?
Bathing ?
Playing with you pets ?

But how about from today onwards start your day by submitting yourself to god ?

We face many difficulties during whole day, weather in office, school, with friends, with family... but how about we start our day spiritually and submit every work to god. We submit our body ,mind, heart , our will to god and see difference ?,  Because in god there is victory. Victory over hard times, victory over every temptation, victory over every situation.

The moment you wake up, give your body to christ as an act of faith.

John 15:7," if you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you"

Reach to Bible and present your mind to god for spritual renewal.

Act 6:4," but we will devote ourselves to prayer, and to ministry of word"

And then pray to god and submit your will because prayer is very powerful weapon.

Thanks god to give you this new day, ask him about your today's purpose, tell him to reveal the plans for today, pray him to guide you and lead you. Pray to keep aways all evil plans.

Make a goal to meditate the word of god whole day, so that Spirit of god will be able to transform your mind / heart and make it more spiritual.

Pray God in every situation and before  starting any work .

No matter how hard situation comes, be humble and pray God to help you. Nothing is too hard if god is with you.

Do Bible study at your free time. Spend quite time with god.

And lastly when you sleep, ask him weather you live this day according to his will ?  Weather you have done anything that is sin and tell him to remind you and ask for forgiveness. Pray him so that you will never do that sin again. Thanks him for protecting you thru out your day and providing all your needs.

" May the presence of god be with you now and forever

" May the presence of god be with you now and forever. Amen !!"