No-one's gonna help you !!

Have you ever feel that you want someone to guide you,to listen you, you lead you ??

Rather then expecting from parents we do prefer friends or mentor or any trustworthy person to help us from our problems.

You do except from many people, but all you get is failure and broken trust by very trustworthy person?

There are many situations that we become lonely and we feel like no one is there to help us. We do feel hurt. We do feel unlove.

Sometimes no one will help you to grow up.

No one will help you to build yourself.

Remember, You will have to build yourself. Because god adored you. And he wants you to ask him to help you, rather than expecting from world. He cares for you. He want to build you up like warrior.

I Peter 5:6‭-‬7," Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."

Sometimes God allows that situation and God says," if there's no one to lift you up, LIFE YOURSELF UP BUILD YOURSELF UP"

Isaiah 41:10," Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

He says," look I am not commanding you to build yourself up without giving you any resources. I HAVE PUT MY SPIRIT IN YOU, I HAVE PUT MYSELF IN YOU, MY STRENGTH IS IN YOU, THEREFORE YOU CAN BUILD YOURSELF UP "

Psalms 28:7 ,"The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him."

Don't ever feel like you have been rejected, you are loved by god. He wants to make you his masterpiece. He had already set some purpose for you, and now it's time to prepare you, he take all wordly things aways from you so that you come to him and be aways from all destruction. So that he can mold you in perfect shape.

Submit yourself to him. Have crazy and blind faith upon him. Just walk in the way he shows. No need to think about people around you. Remember you are being prepared by heavenly father.

Most gracious heavenly Father, thank you for your everlasting love upon us, thank you for being with us when we feel lonely, sad, hurt, offended

Most gracious heavenly Father, thank you for your everlasting love upon us, thank you for being with us when we feel lonely, sad, hurt, offended. Thank you for your presence lord. Lord almighty, we do lack in many things and rather then expecting from you, we expect from this worldly things. We are asking for forgiveness, help us to be in your faith, help us to increase in your presence, help us to know you better and better lord. Be our provider, strength us lord and build us, mold us in perfect shape and use us as per your will. Filled us with your wisdom, knowledge and understanding master, thank you. In the name of Christ Jesus we ask, pray and say AMEN!!