Chapter two

Kaiya

"nah your ass went easy on her, you haven't lost a race in years and once a racer girl, that you happen to find cute comes you lose" Jordan says with a pointed look.

I let out a chuckle and roll my eyes, "I swear I didn't, she's just good" I shrug making a goal as we are playing fifa on my ps5.

Jordan sucks ass.

"whatever bro but did you at least get her name?" she asks, I suck my teeth in realization that I know nothing about her.

"no, I didn't but I'm sure I can get it" I say, she rolls her eyes and puts down her joystick to drink water.

I pull out my phone to do some searching on Instagram but my alarms rings reminding me to go to class, "alright out, I gotta go" I tell Jordan.

she collects her things and waits outside as I also collect my things and lock the door behind me before we make our way to our next class.

the corner of my eye catches a familiar black head on a different hallway, I drag Jordan with me towards her.

she doesn't notice me since her back is to me, I place my hand in her upper back making her jump a bit and turn to me with her friends around looking at us.

"oh hi" she says sending me a smile and greets Jordan, "what are you doing here?" she asks looking up at me.

"I'm actually on my way to class but I saw you here, I was wondering if I can talk to you for a sec" I ask, she shrugs and nods before turning to her friends.

they all send me smile except for one short ass stud glaring at me, she's at least Billie's height if not an inch shorter.

I leave Jordan with them while I take Billie further done the hall so they won't hear us, "I never got your name" I say turning a corner and lean against the wall there.

"Billie and you are.." she trails off waiting for me to finish off, "kaiya" I fill in for her.

"well how may I help you kaiya?" she skas leaning against the wall too, I bit my lip looking at her looking at me with a smile.

"I was wondering if maybe I could get your number, maybe we grab lunch today or something" I ask, my nerves are sky high.

"is this you shooting your shot?" she asks boldly with a laugh, i nod letting out a laugh of my own, "bold of you to ask someone who beat your ass in a race" she teases.

I let out a laugh and look off embarrassed, "okay" I mumble sucking my teeth, "that was just luck" I say pointing at her.

"nah I'm just better" she shrugs and puts out her hand, I am quick to unlock my phone and hand it to her making her chuckle.

"so you're seeing someone?" I ask for reassurance, I looks up at me with a raised eyebrow and hands my phone back.

"would I be giving my number to you if I was?" she asks folding her arms, I love her attitude.

"just checking" I say raising my hands, "so lunch tomorrow?" I ask with hope and a tiny smile that drops when she shakes her head.

"I can't tomorrow, got an appointment. if you know what I mean" she says with a smug smile, I resist the edge to roll my eyes at that but nod.

"I'm sure you can make sometime, if you not I could be your appointment" I say boldly.

"you're very bold, I like it" she comments, "but I don't know what if I'm dropping the real deal for something I won't enjoy" she adds challengly.

"I think you will enjoy it, at least give it a try before dismissing me" I shrug.

"you just wanna fuck don't you?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"nah but I won't throw away the opportunity" I say watching her checking me out and nods approvingly.

"alright, I'll see" she shrugs and start walking back with me in her tail, we join the others and I get there names before me and Jordan have to go.

"don't dismiss my offer" I whisper to Billie as I give her a hug, she rolls her eyes with a smile before playfully pushing me away with a laugh.

"I said I will think about it, now go to class" she laughs , I suck my teeth and wave as I walk away.

"so I'm guessing it went well?" Jordan asks as we make our way to class.

"I think so, only tomorrow will tell" I shrug while sending Billie a small text before entering the already started lecturing room.

I know you were made for me but darling don't you wait for me - j.Cole put cocaine in that song🤏