Chapter thirty

Billie

"I just wanted to call and talk to you before we go on with our days" I say on FaceTime with Kaiya while sitting on my vanity doing my hair.

"I miss you stink" she teases although her nickname was a bit insulting, I have never been more happy to be insulted.

"I miss you too ugly" I say back and stick out my tongue while putting my short hair in a ponytail, I watch as Zoe and drew fight behind the screen silently.

"what are you wearing?" Kaiya asks making my eyes widen, I see Zoe and drew stop fighting and look at me with wide eyes and smirks.

"nothing, I just got out of the shower" I tell her while fixing my bangs, I giggle watching Kaiya lick her lips and keep her eyes drop lower.

"drop the towel" she says, her voice has now dropped a few ounces making me bite my lip, my eyes flicker to the two girl jokingly fanning themselves while Zoe pretends to faint.

"I'm not alone, you would hate to have someone else see me naked wouldn't you" I tease while pretending to undo my towel, Kaiya looks at me challengingly knowing I won't do it.

"come here you bozos" I say giggling and call Zoe and Drew into the camera, "this is Zoe and Drew, my childhood best friends" I introduce.

"this is Kaiya, my girlfriend" I sing out, they exchange a few hellos and greeting before Zoe and Drew go back to what they were doing.

"what are you doing?" I ask Kaiya as I watch her move around, she turns her camera to point at her open suitcase with clothes all around.

"packing" she says propping her phone, i nod and do my own thing while glancing at the screen seeing Kaiya so focused. "I really need to go shopping" she mutters to herself.

"so what have you been doing since I left?" I ask with a tiny smirk, she lets out a small laugh before sucking her teeth.

"literally nothing, I have pretty much moved back to my parent's house because it is lonely in this apartment without you" she says with a little laugh.

"I'll be back before you know it baby, one week is already passed" I reassure her while putting on some clothes.

"and it was horrible, I had watched my parents make out the whole time and it was horrible oh my god" she groans throwing her head back.

"you'll be okay" I say with a giggle.

"actually.. I wanted to talk to you about something" she says nervously putting down her clothes, I put down everything I was doing to give her my full attention.

"so I was wondering.. it's just a lingering thought I don't know. you don't have to answer me now nor have to do anything to what I say, just think about and if you say no. I won't be mad. but also.." she rambles.

"baby, just ask me already" I say with a laugh, she stops talking and lets out a nervous laugh.

"I wanted to ask if maybe you wanted to move in with me after graduation or whenever you're ready, I get that it's away from your family and everything that basically makes you but I thought maybe.. I don't know, I would love for you to live with me officially" she rambles.

I bite my inner cheek in thought before slowly nodding watching as Zoe and Drew watch me intensely, "i will have to think about it" I tell her, she nods with a smile.

"okay, I can work with that"

I blow her a few kisses with a smile before going back to finding a top to wear today, I hear Kaiya mumble her words furiously making me look at her.

"what's wrong baby?" I ask her putting on a shirt, she looks up at me and huffs.

"I can't find my boxers, you know the navy ones and the white ones, my favorite ones" she breathes deeply, I bite my inner cheek and look off screen.

"you mean these?" I ask nervously lifting my shirt and pull down my pants to show her the white boxer I stole, her jaw drops as her shoulder slumped.

"how can you take those? those are my favorite ones. do you have the navy ones?" she ask, I nod slowly and give her an innocent smile.

"they're also my favorite ones. I have the navy one and the purple ones that you never liked" I tell her with a guilty smile.

she sucks her teeth and looks down at her left options, "you could have took the ones that I have grown out off, now I have very limited options" she says glaring at me.

"I'm sorry baby" I apologize making her roll her eyes but a smile still shows on her face making me smile.

"it's fine, I really need to go shopping now" she says, I grin at her and show her the teddy bears I bought with me. I bought all of them except for the big one I see in the background.

"okay, I need to go baby" I tell her once Zoe and Drew are ready too, she frowns a bit but nods while giving me a smile, "I will call you tonight" I tell her.

"okay, be safe. I love you and don't feel pressured thinking about the whole moving thing" she tells me.

"I won't, be safe yeah?" I say watching her nod, "alright bye baby" I say blowing her kisses and hang up.

"she spoils your ass too much" Zoe is first to comment playfully with Drew agreeing.

"be mad bitch" I say smacking her head and grip on the necklace around my neck while we get our things and leave the house, kissing my mom on the way out

"are we gonna talk about the fact that she said she loves you?" Zoe breaks the silence, I feel my face break into a smile at the thought but I don't bother answering her instead I shrug.