Chapter thirty eight

Billie

"throw that shit back on me baby" I hear Kaiya say followed with a hard smack on my ass, I let out a moan and do as told while she meets my thrust halfway.

"faster, come on" she says, I let out a whimper and do as told but my body is about to give out on me due to how many rounds we have had.

"c'mere" she says picking me up and lays down with me still on her dick, I turn around to face her and start riding her steadily for a while but she's not pleased.

"ride my shit princess, don't be scared" she rasps followed with a sharp sting on my ass, I whimper as her harsh treatment. with my eyes closed I can feel her eyes looking up at me.

she starts rubbing up and down my thighs until she decides to rub her thumb over my clit making me struggle to sit all the way down, I let out a small cry.

I start grinding on her dick while she rubs my clit making me throw my head back contently, I feel her press harder on my clit making me jump away.

"ah aht come here" she says sitting me back on her dick, she starts thrusting upwards and hard into me making my mouth drop open.

she pulls me down and wraps her arms around me, one resting on the curve of my back, without a warning she pounds into me. instantly she puts her hand over my mouth.

"shh shh" she whisper with heavy breathing in my ear, the action only made me scream louder, she positions herself and starts hitting my g-spot and removes her hand from my mouth.

"Kaiya baby, fuckkk" I moan out in a drag, I start begging for her to slow down but of course she doesn't listen.

I whimper and cry on her shoulder as I feel a powerful orgasm hit me, my body shaking with intensity, "you're okay, I gotchu" she says rubbing my back.

as I finish she does one last stroke and blows her load in me, my limb fall weak on top of her as I breath heavily. I thought we were done until she sits up and lays me back on the bed.

she roughly flips me over and pushes my face down and makes me arch my ass up. grabbing me by my waist, she leans down to pull me closer.

I don't get a chance to think before I feel her tongue explore my pussy, her tongue massages my clit and glides up and down my slit before plunging deep into my hole.

my eyes flatter shut as she moans deeply with her tongue buried in me, I start grinding and throwing in back on her face. she spreads my ass apart as she sucks on my clit and eventually leans back for air.

"damn" she mutters while squeezing my ass, I feel her pulls my hands back and use a belt to make cuffs around my wrists, "is this okay" I nod eagerly.

I feels her fingers rub up and down my folds until her cock enters me again, using all her force to thrust into me while I use all my force to hold back a moan.

"kaiya I can't.." I try speak but I am interrupted by a moan

"yes you can, take it mama" she rasps over the sound of clapping skin, I feel my cling around her when her thumb presses deeply into my back dimples.

her tip continues to reach places finally breaking me into an orgasm stronger than my previous one, Kaiya teases me as I squirt all over her.

she slips in and out, slapping my pussy, rubbing my clit until I am done and I feel her blow her load on my ass. I fall limp on the bed as I take some breaths to catch my breath.

she takes off the belt and lays next to me, "you did good my little water gun" she teases making me burst out laughing and hit her.

"shut up oh my god" I say hitting her chest, she laughs and pulls me closer to kiss my forehead. we lay there catching our breaths until she gets up to run me a bath.

"jeez, you're something" she says looking at the huge wet spot on the bed, I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment making her chuckle.

"come on, your bath is ready" she says taking my hand, I resist the edge to wrap my hand around her cum coated dick.

"now relax, I will put the sheets in the washer and we have an two hours before our flight out so we might as well get ready" she says, I nod and thank her before laying back in the warm water.

I hear moving down the hall way meaning everyone is starting to wake up and get ready to leave, I lay there until Kaiya enters the bathroom and again to take a quick shower before helping me out.

she helps me massage my legs after we are done and we get dressed before pulling our bags out to the front door with everyone's.

"girls" mama Ivy says giving us hugs, "keep it down next time please, making the most of the last night but oh my god is she a screamer" she says pointing at me.

"oh my" I say embarrassed and hide behind Kaiya who laughs loudly, "oh my god oh my god" I chant making her laugh.

"don't stress it, we were all making the best of last night but you guys just didn't even sleep" she says making Kaiya scold at her.

"mom please" Kaiya begs embarrassed too, she laughs and walks away.

"oh my god that's so embarrassing" I mumble hide underneath Kaiya's arm, she chuckles and wraps her arms around me.