Chapter twelve

Billie

"you're so fine you know" I say keeping eye contact with Kaiya, she lets out a pretty smile and thanks me softly.

I feel my face break into a small smile as I lay my head back on my seat, Kaiya sits there with her head leaned back and shamelessly staring at me.

I hum along to Eloise's music playing and let my fringes get tangled in Kaiya's curls. We are parked at a random field in the middle of the night.

at some point Kaiya pulled over while we were randomly driving around and now we are just sitting here, "your presence is so peaceful" she says say I run my thumb over her eyebrows.

I feel my cheeks heat up with blush but I don't bother hiding it, I lean over the console to press my lips on hers softly.

she attached our foreheads together as we pull away and and sends me a tiny soft smile, I pull back and get comfortable in my seat.

as I scroll through my phone, I could feel Kaiya staring at me the whole time making me finally turn back to her. "you're so pretty" she says in a soft voice.

"come here" she says patting her lap and moves her seat back, I silently climb over to straddle her lap and she wraps her arms around me.

I feel her relax and snuggle into my neck as we cuddle there, "what's on your mind?" I ask playing with the tiny hairs on the back of her neck.

"nothing really" she shrugs and lifts her head to look at me, "do you maybe want to meet my parents though? they would love you" she says nervous.

I feel a big smile come upon my face, "I would love to" I say making her sigh in relief, she nods while biting her lip and goes back to cuddling into my neck.

"I just wanna melt into your skin" she thinks out loud.

I love her obsession with me.

I let out a sigh and lay my head on top of her head, we stay there silently holding each other at some point at some point I start swaying us side to side.

"you're so beautiful you know" I feel her place a small kiss on my shoulder making me shiver a bit, I squeeze my arms around her and react for my phone.

"thank you" I thank her while logging into her Instagram from my phone, I choose a picture of before posting it in her story and tag myself so I can repost it.

I saw a few females still trying to shoot their shot so I gotta let them know, she's not available.

[<|>]

"wait that isn't fair" I say pouting and fold my arms across my chest, Kaiya passes me the ball while rolling her eyes.

"that was fair though" she chuckles and comes towards me. We decided to take a walk to a park near by and now we are playing basketball against each other but I suck.

but she's letting me win so it's fine.

I let out a laugh when I try to do trick with the ball but fail miserably, Kaiya covers her face with her hand almost embarrassingly but ends up laughing.

"princess" she chuckles and gets the ball, "let me teach you" she says showing me the stants and shoots. she hands me the ball to try.

"if I make this one, you're eating my ass tonight" I say and shoot but I miss, Kaiya laughs loudly and gets the ball.

"If I make this a get head tonight" she says and shoots, I roll my eyes and of course she makes it, i suck my teeth and look at her with a straight face.

"stop sulking" she says sternly with a pointed look and passes me the ball, I immediately straighten up and try again.

as I was running towards the net, Kaiya tackles me from behind making me scream as she licks me up, I kick my feet in the air with laughter.

"you don't with the attitude now?" she asks as she puts me down, I bit my lip and nod while looking up at her.

"Good" she says pecking my lips, "we're meeting my parents tomorrow by the way" she says with a smile.

I let go of the ball and wrap my arms around her neck making her pick me up, "kiss me" I say softly as our lips brush against each other.

she doesn't say anything but connects our lips swiftly.

writer blocks are baddd rn, I am sorry y'all. I will rewrite this some other time.