Chapter forty four

Billie

"we don't have date night" I chuckle at Claudia's confusing.

"but your girlfriend said get ready for date night" she says confused, I give her a look for her to catch on but she doesn't.

"there's no date night, we're going to a hotel and will be fucking all night" I tell her bluntly while putting on some sweatpants over my lingerie.

"oh"

"yeah Kaiya refused to fuck me in my parents house so she made up 'date night', it's been a minute since I got some" I shrug pulling a shirt over my head.

it's true. ever since we got here Kaiya refuses to fuck with my parents next door because 'I'm not quiet' or whatever the fuck and we're only leaving a few days after the new year.

meaning that's almost a whole month of no sex. pure horror in our world.

I hear my name being shouted meaning it's time to go, "see you later, tell mom not to wait up please. I am taking one of the keys" I tell Claudia.

"sure, have fun and be safe" she says pointed making me laugh because I know we won't be.

"let's go before my mom sees me and asks questions" I say to Kaiya and pull her out with me, she laughs and opens the passenger door to Claudia's Tesla, we borrowed it for the night.

"alright, let's go" she sings pulling out of the driveway and places her hand on my thigh, I bite my lip in thought and pull out the small bag with a vibrator and batteries.

"where did you get that?" Kaiya asks taking it from me.

"I bought it earlier today when I went to the store" I shrug, she nods and takes a look at it and the different settings.

"oh" she smirks as she starts it looking over at me making me blush.

"you're an ass" I giggle taking it back, she hands me a water bottle and tells me to clean it as we pull in front of a red light.

I open the door and wash it before closing it again and hand her the bottle back, "now give me that" she says taking it back and puts the car in autodrive.

she smirks and puts her hand down my hands feeing the material of my underwear, "oh we're having some real sexy time tonight" she says making me laugh.

she laughs and turns on the vibrator to place it against my clit and use my underwear to keep it in place, "shit" I hiss as she covers me up again.

"give me your hands, you're not cumming until I say you can" she says taking my wrists in her hands, I nod biting my lip and moan at the vibration in my pants.

she goes back to driving giving me no attention, "I hate you for this" I tell her in a moan while throwing my head back, she chuckles and slows down the car.

you're joking right?

as we continue the drive, I saw nothing at all as I cum multiple times because I know if I say something she will only set it higher and find a longer route.

"come on" she says opening my door, I struggle to stand up as I feel my juices run down my leg. I am glad I chose sweatpants and not the skirt I was considering.

I watch as she throws a bag over her shoulder and pulls me to sign in by the registration, "you're gonna wish you just listen and not cum" she whispers in my ear as she pulls me towards the elevator.

"I'm sorry" I whimper trying to move the vibrator but it only moved to my entrance instead, "oh my god" I cry out leaning against her shoulder but she steps back.

"stand up straight, stop the whining and take it" she says sternly, I glare at her but she doesn't budge make me stand up straight and shut up.

[<|>]

"can't we stay here for the night" I whine looking at Kaiya who was already getting dressed.

"nope, I told your parents we will be back by 11pm and it is past midnight already" she says coming to help me up, I roll my eyes and let her help me take a quick shower.

"but we can call and tell them we will see them later on the day or something" I whine.

"your mom was already suspicious, so this will only feed her suspicions" she says dressing me in extra clothes she bought.

"sheesh baby" she says holding the underwear I was wearing when we got here, I snatch it out of her hand embarrassed.

this shit is soaked with cum.

"please shut up oh my god" I say hitting my face, she chuckles and looks at the soaked bed too before taking off the sheets and leaves money on top of it.

"I feel bad, the whole fucking thing is soaked" I say looking at the bed, Kaiya sucks her teeth and adds more money on top before taking my hand.

"pick me up please" I mumble tucking her arms, she rolls her eyes and picks me up either way, leaving the key on the way out.

"thank you for the date" I say to her as we both get in the car, she chuckles and waves me off while we do our handshake.

"thank you" she corrects me, "I never knew one could squirt so much damn" she mutters making me hit her head.

"hey now, it's more of a compliment. fucking sexy honestly" she says gripping my thigh as she pulls out of the parking lot, I look out the window to hide my flushed face making her laugh.

I was going to write smut but there's so much of it in this book💀