Chapter forty eight

Billie
play the fucking song.

"play it again" I say sniffling, Kaiya pouts and pulls me into her side giving me a hug before giving me a kiss on top of my head.

"but you're crying"

"play it" I whine, she raises her hands and plays the 28 minutes long trailer of the two of us.

I never felt so alive

"oh my god Kaiya" I scream looking at her in disbelief as she laughs loudly, I roll my eyes and go to smack her but she catches my hand and picks me up me scream.

I never felt so alive

I watch as another video of me sound asleep on her chest plays, she presses a kiss on top of my head making me smile in my sleep.

I never felt so alive

I watch as another video of the two of us plays, jordan took it. we were cuddling each other but we were both completely dozed off in a room full of people.

Catch me, don't you
Catch me, don't you, catch me

"it's so pretty" I whisper looking at the necklace Kaiya got in the mirror with Kaiya hugging me from behind me. she smiles and presses a kiss on my cheek.

I've fallen in love for the first time

I watch as a video of Kaiya cooking for me plays while I am hugging her from behind. I had took the video trying to annoy her but it didn't work instead she turned around to kiss me making me blush hard.

I wanna cry and I ain't even tryna fight it
Don't wanna die
'Cause now you're here
And I just wanna be right by your side

I watch as a recent video we took on our beach picnic plays, we were dancing around and I pretended to be hitting it from the back making both of us laugh.

On any night that you be crying baby
I'll dry your eyes, I'll dry your eyes

I watch as a video of Kaiya wiping away my tears play. I had a bad day and got back to her old dorm and just broke down in her arms as she held me letting me cry and she picked me up and made me laugh and smile after.

Every time you go to sleep you look like you in Heaven
Plus the head game is stronger than a few Excedrin

a video of me asleep with her mom, cuddling plays making me blush embarrassed. it was after my date with mama Ivy and we fall asleep on the couch after.

You shine just like the patent leather on my new 11's
You read me like a book like I'm the Bible, you the Reverend

a video of Kaiya laying on my chest sound asleep plays, I took the video on her phone because I was using it when she fall asleep. it was cute because she visited me at my old dorm and immediately fell asleep.

And, I wanna tell the truth to you
I wanna talk about my days as a youth to you
Exposing you to all my demons and the reasons I'm this way

another video plays of us on a lunch date after our classes, Kaiya was talking about her day and I was sipping away the food in the corner of her mouth and fixing her brows from across the table as she talks.

I would like to paint a picture, but it'll take more than a day. It would take more than some years to get all over all my fears. Preventing me from letting you see all of me perfectly clear

a video of us on a painting date plays, we were talking while we sat side by side painting on our own canvas until we both stopped and leaned in to peck each other.

The same wall that's stopping me
From letting go and shedding tears

a video of us hugging after a long day plays, we were silently holding each other and swaying side to side for what feels like forever.

From the lack of having father, and the passing of my peers. While I'm too scared to expose myself

a video I didn't even know she had, plays. I was playing swords with her dad and I had playfully stabbed him in the stomach as he pretends to slowly die and I was cheering, you can hear faint Kaiya cheering for me in the background.

It turns out, you know me better than I know myself
Better than I know myself, well how about that?

a video of me surprising Kaiya with a date on her birthday plays followed by a video of us having a concert in her car while she was driving, we were both singing and dancing.

She gets him, you get me
She hugs him, you kiss me
You tell me, you miss me

a screen recording of us on FaceTime during the time I went home plays, I was dancing and singing while Kaiya was cheering for me in the corner of the screen.

And I believe you, I believe you

a video of her teaching me how to cook a specific dish comes up but it was not going well making Kaiya look into the camera with a face I can't even describe.

She gets him, you get me
She hugs him, you kiss me
You tell me, you miss me

a video my dad took of her cooking breakfast on Christmas morning comes up, they were laughing about god knows what while I sat there waiting for food.

And I believe you, I believe you

a video of us taking a night walk in town shows, we were standing in front of a store and we were dancing around because we found good lighting before Kaiya jumps on my back making both of us fall.

Catch me, don't you
Catch me, don't you catch me

a video of us both hugging at Waffle House, the day we graduated plays, we were both telling each other how proud we are of each other.

I've fallen in love for the first time

the last video was of us slow dancing the day she asked me to be her girlfriend before it ends with us kissing after she gave me a promise ring.

I wipe my tears, full on sobbing at this point. I snuggles into Kaiya's chest as she hugs me tightly and tries to calm me down, "I love you so much" I sob into her chest.

"I love you way more but please stop crying baby" she says rubbing behind my ear to calm me down and it works. I stay clinging onto her chest while I even out my breath.

"there you go baby" she says rubbing my back, I squeeze my eyes tightly before sitting up to pull her into a kiss with my hands clinging onto her shirt tightly.

"happy eight months baby, I love you" she mumbles against my lips, I pout mine making them press against hers.

"I love you too" I say throwing my arms around her neck and pull her to my chest, "send me that video" I tell her as she disconnects her phone from the tv.

didn't know what to write for this chapter but it's okay.