Chapter thirty four

Kaiya

I look down at my watch and suck my teeth before deciding to just take a seat on the couch and wait.

I am taking Billie on a date and she has been getting ready for what feels like forever, I called her and told her to come down so we can leave and her response was 'five more minutes'

that was half an hour ago.

if it wasn't for me hearing her move, I would have thought she decided to go to sleep. I let out a huff and pull out my phone deciding to just let it be.

"okay, I am done now" I hear her excited steps coming down the steps, I roll my eyes and stand up while switching off my phone.

"we were supposed to be gone almost two hours ago" I deadpan looking up at her, my breath hitches unnoticeably when I see her and let me see look at her outfit.

I want to be mad, I really really do.

"now Kaiya you don't rush a lady" my mom says when she follows behind Billie after helping her out on a outfit, I clear my throat and watch Billie's eyes watch my every move.

"you look stunning" I say but it feels like my breath is caught on my throat, she gives me a pearly smile making me clinch my hands into fists in my pocket.

I take in the way she did her hair, pulled back and tied up with her bangs making soft curtains around her face. the way she did her makeup, this is probably the most makeup I have seen her with but it looks really beautiful.

her outfit, the skirt snatching her waist making it look almost fake. the chain I have gifted her around her neck and bangles around her wrists.

the short skirt holding her tight making her thick thighs leave the tiniest gap in between when she stands. her long heels fitted around her legs.

"Kaiya" I snap my eyes over to my mom, who looks rather confident and happy, "don't keep the lady waiting" she snaps her fingers.

I quickly get the car keys and softly lay my hand on Billie's waist leading her out, "you seriously look beautiful tonight" I whisper in her eyes as I lean over her to open her door.

"thank you baby, I could say the same about you" she says tucking my shirt, I close the door and jog over to my side to just sit there and stare at Billie for a minute.

"god damn" I mumble starting the car, as the roars to life making Billie gush over the sound of it.

"I can't believe you rented a new car just to take me on a date, this is some special treatment" she says with a giggle.

I let out a little laugh myself and place my hand in her lap as she pulls down the mirror to fix herself up like she didn't spend almost for hours doing that.

I love that she's obsessed with herself though.

it doesn't take long until I am pulling into our first destination for tonight, I get my things and quickly jog to Billie's door to open it. she thanks me with a kiss on the cheek as I close the door.

"hold my purse for me please baby" she asks, I roll my eyes because I already knew this was coming. I take the bag and grab her hand leading us to the hot air balloons.

I made sure we get us a ride at night because I some traveling tip suggested so online, I think she with love it especially with the lights since we're in Greece.

I feel billie hug my arm as I was paying for her ride and get us a bucket of champagne with two glasses, "im so excited" she says against my shoulder.

I look at her and I can't help but press my lips to hers softly, as they start setting up our ride, me and Billie stand aside making me pull her into me and kiss her again.

"I can't help it" I say in between kisses, "you look so beautiful tonight mama" I compliment rubbing her hip.

"that's all you baby" she responds and kisses me before I can respond, "this is also all you" she says gesturing to her body making me smile.

"hell yeah" I mumble making her laugh. they indicate for us to hop on and we do before we start taking off, I wait until we're high to pop the champagne.

I pour Billie a glass and myself glass but I look over at the guy directing the balloon making me feel bad, I offer him my cup but he declines.

I keep insisting until he took it leaving me to drink from the bottle and pour more for my girlfriend whenever she wants more.

"it's so pretty out here" she mumbles looking out at the dark sky and lights underneath us shining from the vacation houses.

it truly is.

I pull out my phone and take some Billie's of Billie without her noticing until I call her making her pose for me, I save them all before putting my phone back in her purse.

"come kiss me" I say tucking her arm, she giggles and does as told, "we're kissing in the air and shit" I say making her laugh.

this is the type of shit I want to experience with her.

I stand behind Billie as we stood in the middle watching the lights beneath us, "I love you" I hear Billie whisper to me and turns her head to kiss my cheek.

"I love you way more than you can imagine" I tell her with a small peck on the side of her neck.