Chapter twenty eight

Kaiya

"oh my god" Billie says breathlessly while shaking against her pillow as I uncuff her from the bed, I chuckle while panting myself and lay besides her once done to rub her back.

"you're good mama?" I ask seeing her with her eyes closed, she nods while opening her eyes to look at me making me smile.

"come on, let's clean up. we have places to be" I say standing up, Billie whines as I pick her up and take her to the bathroom, sitting her on the toilet seat.

"when you're done, start running the shower. I'm gonna go change the sheets real quick" I tell her, she nods still dazed.

I walk out and start taking out the sheets and replace them with new clean ones.

Billie kept up to her promise of hot kinky sex and made me a breakfast picnic on the rooftop. she got me two hats because she couldn't decide.

I'm not mad though.

and let's not forget the Beyoncé concert she gave me this morning, she took the time to learn dances to it and performed to wake me up.

it was honestly adorable.

I put the sheets in the washing machine and turn it on before going back to the room to shower with Billie only to find her still sitting on the toilet.

"I couldn't get up" she explains pointing at her shaking her legs, I chuckle and turn on the shower adjusting the water before getting Billie up and help her in the shower.

I quickly join in after her and help her wash before washing myself, she hisses trying to wash in between her legs making me frown a bit.

"are you sure you're okay baby?" I ask her again while pulling her against my chest, she nods and leans up to peck my lips with her puffy ones.

"it just stings a bit but I promise you I loved it, you didn't hurt me baby" she says reassuring, "maybe a bit but I am good" she adds pointing at her hip where I left a carving of a K.

"happy birthday baby" she says kissing my cheek, I kiss her forehead before helping her wash her hair and give her a towel to step out while I finish up showering.

once done I found Billie looking through our wardrobe for clothes, "I am dressing you tonight" she sings out.

I moisturize myself while I wait, putting on some deodorant and start doing my hair. my eyes catch Billie in the mirror as she puts on underwear.

"here. your mom said we're going out for dinner, nothing fancy but also dress up a tiny winy" she says handing me clothes, I thank her and start putting on the clothes.

I straighten out my shirt once I am done and fold the arms to have it half way my arm. "you look so sexy" Billie says as she sees me putting on my socks.

I slip on some shoes and undo the first few buttons of my shirt making sure to add a chain before spraying some perfume, I hear Billie come closer making me turn around and my jaw drops.

"what do you not like it?" she asks teasingly but I am stuck looking at her dress until I snap out of it and she laughs.

"you got a little something here" she says pointing on the side of my mouth, I roll my eyes and take her hand to make her give me a 360 of the fit.

"you look beautiful baby" I tell her pulling her closer to me, she smiles pecking my lips twice before getting out of my arms to put on some heels and their necklace I bought her.

I watch as she moves around doing her hair and puts on rings after, I am simply in disbelief. I never knew Billie could clean up this good.

"pick up your jaw my love" she teases as she takes our phones and hands me mine, I take her hand pulling her closer to kiss her, my hands softly on her lower back.

her tits are just perfect.

"you look beautiful baby, seriously I am almost mad you're going out like this" I say sucking my teeth, she laughs and thanks me before pulling me to the full body mirror to take pictures.

I take pictures of her alone after and my parents arrive to pick us up, "oh Billie you look so beautiful" my mom compliments making Billie blush.

they kiss each other's cheeks as I hold the door for Billie to enter the car, "you too kaiya" my mom says entering the car, I suck my teeth and shake my head.

I'm not her favorite anymore.

I enter the car after Billie and we both greet my dad before we take off, "okay so little surprise" my mom says turning to us, "we're not going to dinner, we're going to a strip club" she says my dad joining in at the end.

I rub my face and take a few deep breaths while Billie laughs, I should have knew there was a trick with them though. we pull in in front of the club and all pile out.

I bring Billie close to me as we enter, I notice some friends already around. my parents show us my section for the night before leaving together to find their friends.

I greet all of them but I do notice one person here, my ex. I give her a fist bump and take a seat pulling Billie onto my lap, she folds her legs as she sits sideways on my one leg.

"I must warm you that the dirty blonde chick is my ex, I don't know what she's doing here" I whisper in Billie's ear, she nods and kisses me.

we order drinks and the strippers come although they had no space to give me a show because I kept Billie on my lap, a few surrounding me and Billie giving us a show.

I give them cash to keep them moving and they do, going to surround other people. I take a shot offering Billie one but she declines.

the rest of the night continued like that, although I made sure I don't get drunk, the rest were wasted, turns out my ex started dating one of my friends but she drunkenly confessed that she only dated her to get close to me once she saw that I was in a relationship.

Billie made it her mission to make her jealous for the rest of the night, I don't mind though. I love it.

1111 words.