Chapter nine

Billie

I feel Kaiya climb in the bed behind me and her hands on my ass while spreading it open for herself, I let out a chuckle and continue scrolling through my phone.

suddenly I feel her face in between my ass as she sniffs me up and shake her head, I let out a loud laughing turning around removing her face from in between my legs.

"oh my god, what are you doing?" I ask with a laugh and pull her up to the pillows, she shrugs and nuzzles into my neck.

"you just smell so good, especially down here"she says cupping my crotch over my underwear, i let out a laugh while taking her hand away before I get horny.

"would you get horny if I just take off your underwear and staff my face with your pussy" she asks, i let out a laugh and nod.

"then let me give you head, I don't know. you just got the best shit I've ever had and it smells good. I just want it on my face everyday" she rambles.

"maybe later baby" I tell her, I feel her smile against my neck and wrap her arms tightly around me, "for now let's smoke" I say reaching for the already rolled fat blunt and a lighter.

I place it between my lips and light it up, I let out an amused hum and a few coughs when I blow the smoke out, "ou this is good" I say offering it to Kaiya.

"K" I call out making her look up at me, "can you be honest with me please? am I the only girl you're talking to?" I ask anxiously, I fell her sit up in front of me.

"of course you are baby" she says lifting my chin to look at her, "why? do you want my phone? you want my Instagram logins? name it and I will give it to you" she says.

I bite back a smile and shake my head, "I just wanted to be sure that I am not wasting my time" I tell her, she smiles softly while offering her open phone.

"I am not wasting your time" she whispers while giving me a peck, "but you want me to be honest with you?" she asks pulling into her chest.

"I was talking to someone the first one week and a half we were talking until I realized that I wanted to be serious with you and I cut her off" she explains, I nod understandingly.

"now go through my phone all you want, I promise you you ain't got nothing to worry about okay?" she assures, I nod with a smile and lean up to give her a slow kiss.

"thank you" I mumble against her lips and look back down at her phone while she smokes the blunt and shares with me.

"add your face recognition thing, when you're done" she tells me while burning out the blunt on a ash tray, I didn't bother going through her phone but I instead I posted on her Instagram story.

I post a picture we took together and a picture of myself the same day that Kaiya took and watch as her 'fans' or should I say 'bitches' view and respond.

I let out a laugh as I see them come in at the top of the screen, most where just how they didn't know she had a girl or how they want to be the girl.

I let out a giggle and add my face recognition before turning the phone off and put it aside, Kaiya lets out a laugh while kissing my forehead and creates a highlight of me.

"I don't like you" I say jokingly while narrowing my eyes but I proceeded to make her lay down and climb over her body.

"yeah?" she asks challengingly as I straddle her hips, I nod with a smile. I feel her hands run up my thighs to my ass and my back, she pulls me down and makes me stick my ass up.

"you've got a perfect arch" she mumbles while palming my ass and turns her head to kiss on my neck, "you're so beautiful and I hope you know that I don't want anybody but you" she says biting on my neck.

I let out a low moan when I feel her finger run over my covered pussy a few times, she pushes my underwear to the side and dips one finger in my flickering pussy.

"are you gonna let me fuck you?" she asks turning my head to look at her, "you're gonna let me tear your small pussy up?" she asks husking out the words.

I whimper and try to grind against her finger dipping in and out of me, "god Kaiya just fuck me already baby please" I cry out as I feel my own juices drip down my thighs.

she simply presses me down on her bulge making me grin on it. that's another thing, Kaiya never told me verbally about her situation but I caught on.

besides not owning any other underwear except for boxers, the condoms in her side table speak it and I can feel it whenever I am in her lap, sometimes see it after she gives me head and she's hard.

but she feels way bigger than I imagined, I let out a whimper as I feel myself about to cum. she pulls me over her face making me grind on her face instead and come undone onto her tongue.

she licks it all up with ease and moves my uncomfortable wet underwear back in place, "most prettiest pussy ever" she mumbles giving it a kiss.

I let out a giggle and move in between her legs to pull down her pants, "now let me help you" I say looking up at her.