Chapter four

iMessages
Kai

where are you?

in my dorm, why?

I got you a little something, how do I get to you?

I'm in the south dorms, second floor to your left.
fourth door down the hall on your right

alright.

hurry!!

okay, I am trying!

not enough if you're still texting!!
read.

I let out a chuckle and put my phone down, Nya looks lover at me before rolling her eyes and turns back to the tv.

Nya is my dorm mate and old sneaky link. we just happen to kiss one day and we kept it going from there, at some point she caught feelings so I stepped back.

she's being seeing me and Kaiya around each other and she is clearly not happy about it, the way she glares at her when she's around and shit but it's whatever.

I quickly get up when I hear a knock on our door, Nya's eyes follow me until I open the door and I hear her let out an over exaggerated sigh before coming behind me.

"what do you want?" she asks Kaiya as I open the door, I swiftly turn to her giving her a glare but she ignores me and puts her hands on my waist.

"bro get the fuck away and leave" I spat out pushing her hands away and push her chest back, she goes to talk but I walk out and close the door behind me.

"you're okay?" Kaiya asks with furrowed eyebrows and hugs me, I nod against her chest and pulls away to take the plastic from her hands.

"oh I went out to get some lunch with Jordan and I wanted to get you food but I didn't know what you wanted, so I got a yogurt bowl, ice coffee, there's some chicken Alfredo, some other pasta that Jordan had, it's so good. I also got.." she rambles.

"oh my god calm down" I say with a laugh and place my hand on her hands, "thank you, this is really sweet of you but it's a lot" I say looking in the plastic.

"I know, I'm sorry you probably don't need that much food, I just didn't know what you wanted so I got almost everything but thinking about it now I could have just called or something" she rambles nervously.

I place the plastic down gently and wrap my arms around her shoulders, "why are you so nervous?" I chuckle while her hands wrap around me waist.

"you're okay now?" I ask when she takes a deep breath, she nods and lifts me up to wrap my legs around her waist, "thank you, I think I have food to last me a whole week" I tease making her face flush.

I press my lips against hers softly surprising her, I pull away to look at her for a reaction but she only for her to chase my lips again.

within the two weeks of knowing peach other, we haven't kissed since she kissed me in her dorm, although there has been some tension in the air and temptations.

she's so addictive.

I jump down from her arms and take in her appearance, the simple hoodie and cargo pants with with and red Jordan 4s. I give her an innocent smile before pointing at the hoodie.

"that's a cool hoodie" I say pushing my lips to the side, she immediately knows where this is going as her eyes widen a bit.

"can I have it please?" I ask with a big smile, her smile drops at that making me bit the inside of my cheek, I flatter my lashes at her making her roll her eyes.

"you're lucky you're pretty and I like you" she grunts and takes it off, her shirt rides up in the process making my eyes fall to her hard abs and v-line.

she lifts my head to put the hoodie on me, I look down at the huge red sweater covering my shorts completely and hands.

okay, I like it, Picasso.

"thank you" I thank her giving her a kiss on the cheek but she playfully rolls her eyes trying to hide the smile forming.

"I have to get to class but I will see you later?" she asks hopefully, I nod with a smile, "okay, you're welcome to my dorm whenever you get tired of her" she says pointing at the door.

"I will keep that in mind" I say with a laugh and pull her down for one last kiss, this time she moves her hand to grip my ass over the thick hoodie.

"I will see you later" I say taking my bag once again, she waves slowly as she walks away, I let out a chuckle closing the door but my peace is disturbed by Nya once again.

"now you're wearing her hoodie" she says with disgust on her voice, "what do you see in her anyways? I mean she is obviously a player, who is going to play with your heart"

"I just want you to see who is better for you" she says snakily, I roll my eyes while going to my room.

"you're trying too much Nya and it's not looking pretty" I say and shut the door behind me before going through my food.

Nya is starting to piss me off, she's not the one to talk when she cheated on her girlfriend with me.

I turn on Netflix on my laptop while opening my yogurt bowl.