Epilogue

Billie

"momma look" our daughter says putting down the phone to show us her dance, me and Kaiya both giggle and applauses for her as she shaking her hips side to side.

"well done baby, where did you learn to dance like that?" Kaiya ask.

she points at herself with a smile and puts her fist to her mouth, "you learnt that yourself" Kaiya says with a gasp making me giggle.

she's more of a Kaiya person then mommy's daughter but it's okay, they're so cute together plus they are both my babies.

she nods eagerly while giggling before Claudia pops up on the straight swooping her up making her laugh, "why are you lying to momma" she says tickling her tummy.

she busts out into giggles while squirming out of her hands and runs away, Claudia laughs and picks up her phone, "and she has moved on" she says making us laugh.

"thank you Claudia, we love you guys" we say together while waving.

"we love you too, enjoy the vacation" she says waving and hangs up.

"kind of miss that little bum" Kaiya says referring to our two years old daughter and puts down her phone to wrap her arms around me.

"yeah me too" I sigh looking out the balcony door at the rainy weather, "at least she's not being trouble" I shrug turning my head to look at Kaiya.

she laughs and nods before kissing me. I cuddle in silence waiting it rain outside, as I have said I wanted to be at a non-city environment for vacation.

after me and Kaiya got our life together, bought a house, got engaged and married years lately, I happen to find out I was pregnant and gave birth, raised our daughter and now we're having a little break together.

I love it here.

"I have a little surprise for you" I say sitting up and cover myself with a gown before disappearing in the closet.

I take out my wedding dress and star putting it on but I couldn't get to the back buttons, "close your eyes for me baby" I call out from the bathroom.

I step out and see Kaiya with her hands covering her eyes, I make my way in front of her and make her sit up, "okay open them and I need you to zip me up" I say with a laugh.

I hear Kaiya suck in her breath and freeze a bit before helping me zip up, I turn to her to see her face only to see her tearing up.

"I haven't won this dress in four years" I say looking at myself in the mirror behind me I can see Kaiya wipe away her tears making me smile.

"why are you crying?" I ask with a small smile and turn to her to peck her lips.

"you look beautiful" she says placing her hand on my back, I thank her and look down at the dress making me smile at the memory of our wedding day.

"so fucking beautiful" I hear her mutter while rubbing my back, I smile at her as she stands up and takes my hand to dance with me.

it's been like this since our almost break through, Kaiya has been clingy and just tries extra hard although I don't need her too but she's scared to lose me.

I am scared to lose her too but for her it definitely cut way deeper. during our busy years, I was deprived, lack of attention, lack of everything and when someone came around with more time in there hands to offer, I took it in a heartbeat.

although I never cheated, I did kind of break up with Kaiya to go with someone who doesn't just come home at night and leave in the morning, someone who didn't only have sundays off work.

but she was trying, I had just gotten so used to the attention and time she gave to me that once there was a little step back, I left.

during the time I broke up with her, she kind of just disappeared, I don't know to where till this day I don't know.

as I was getting with someone else, it wasn't the same, it made me realize my mistake and run off to try and patch up the years worth of relationship I had broken.

it took sometime to get it back but I did, Kaiya finally was able to be boss of the company meaning she was a lot more free than before.

since then she hasn't let me go, she does all these little things to make me feel content but I don't need all that when I already content.

I try to make it up to her, I am still scared of my apology not being enough. mama Ivy and my parents weren't very happy, everyone wasn't very happy but they understood my reasoning.

or at least tried to understand it.

I did happen to break up with her a few days before she was originally planning to propose and after getting back together, I had proposed to her.

"I love you, you know.. with my whole heart, literally everything in me, I wouldn't be able to do this life thing without you" she says in a whisper while holding me close, I sink into her embrace.

"I love you too baby, way more than you know" I tell her as I press a kiss on her shoulder, we stayed like that holding each other slowly swaying until we were tired of standing.

"okay, let me take this off" I giggle stepping back, she zips it down for me and allows me to go to the bathroom, on the way back I get us some food and tea in the kitchen before joining her in bed.

"baby, can you tell me where you went when you disappeared?" I ask, her eyes search mine for a bit before pointing around the small hut we're in.

"here. how do you think I know about this place?" she asks with a little laugh, "I just happen to go for a long drive that day and ended up in a vacation house literally in the middle of the forest" she say.

I chuckle and nod.

follow my acc mjdakid_xx