Chapter three

Billie

I knock on the door anxiously and start nervously fiddling with my acrylics to distract myself but kaiya opens the door making me look up with a small smile.

"oh hi" Kai greets sending me a smile and steps aside to let me in, I take in her appearance while I walk in seeing her in grey sweats an a sport bra.

she probably wasn't expecting me to stop by because I didn't show up yesterday when she asked me to, instead I showed up a day later.

"you got a single dorm? lucky ass" I point out looking around, she chuckles and leads the way to the tiny kitchen.

"I am making some pasta, do you want some?" she asks stirring her pot with her back to me, I take this time to appreciate her muscles and how they flex.

"I would love some" I say forcing myself to look away from her, my eyes wonder around the room, to the double sized bed that was unmade but it looks like she just got out of it.

to the speaker that was currently playing music and the record player next to it, the two seat couch in front of the tv with two bean bags on the side.

"your room is fireee" I say turning back to see her looking at me with no shame, her eyes meet mine but we both don't bother looking away.

until my eyes subconsciously fall to her abs making me sigh in defeat and embarrassment, she dishes up in two different bowls and hands me one.

"what do you want to drink?" she asks showing me her different drink options, I choose the red grape juice and thank her while going to take a seat on the couch.

"you look cute" she compliments looking at my outfit, I feel myself get flustered but I cover it but and shove pasta in my mouth.

"oh shit this is good" I compliment the pasta and get more on my fork, she lets out a little laugh while turning on the tv to a random show on Netflix.

"you need to cook for me more often" I say as I finish my pasta, kaiya was also on her last bite and nods.

we sit there for a second letting the food settle, although we weren't watching whatever was playing, only talking and laughing together.

"you smoke?" Kaiya asks standing up with our bowls, "yeah" I answer softly watching her get a box in her wardrobe and hand it to me with going to get water.

"do you know how to roll up?" she asks with a laugh, you can clearly see that she's doubting me, I roll my eyes and open the box to weed and a grinder.

I take a position of weed and start grinding it while Kaiya does whatever the fuck she is doing and start rolling up a fat blunt once it was ready.

indicate for her to sit down and put the blunt in between her lips to light up their, eyes hers stay locked on my face but I wasn't looking at her.

"you still think I can't roll a blunt?" I ask taking it away from her after she takes a hit, I take a hit myself and hand it back while packing away.

"don't worry about all that, cmere" she pulls me closer to her to pretend to shotgun me but instead she presses her lips to mine softly.

I place my hand on her jaw returning the kiss, I let out a small sigh when I feel her tongue slip in my mouth. I throw one leg around her thigh to have her closer but instead she pulled on her lap completely.

I let out a little whine and pull away when I feel tension rising, "shit sorry" Kaiya immediately starts to apologize but I shut her up by kissing her again.

"shut up" I giggle hopping off her lap, I take the blunt off her hand to take a hit, "it just got overwhelming" I explain.

she makes me sit up to lay down and makes me straddle her stomach, I feel her hands wonder around my back.

"you move very quick, you know" I point out putting the blunt up to her lips, she raises her eyebrows in a questionable manner, "I mean you barely know me but yet here we are" I explain.

"is that a bad thing?" she asks nervously, I simply shrug in response. "I wanna get to know you though, wouldn't have invited you here if didn't" she says tilting her head a bit.

god is she fine.

"I guess but you have kissed me without an hour of being here" I tease biting my lip, I can see her visibly get ashamed.

"I'm sorry, I just- you were- oh my god you make me nervous" she stumbles over her words making me laugh.

"shut up, I'm not mad" I say leaning down into her face, I pretend to be going in for a kiss only to swerve last minute and kiss her cheek.

"ooh fuck you" she says with a laugh and takes my chin to pull me into a kiss, "you're so beautiful, you know that?" she asks once we pull away.

I playfully roll my eyes and turn my head away from her, "shut up" I say with an uncontrollable smile and giggle.

I feel her hands run over my hips to my back making me bit back a laugh because I have noticed what she wants to do but she's too nervous, I place her hands over my ass making her eyes widen.

"do I really make you that nervous?" I ask with a laugh, she simply nods in response and stays still, "you can touch me, I love being you touched" I tell her with a small grin.

she freezes up at my words almost unnoticeable before loosing up and relaxes while gripping my ass tighter, I finish off the blunt and press the roach down on the smoke tray.