Chapter fifteen

Billie

"who look who finally decided to join us" my friends cheer as I walk towards them, I smile big and wave my hands up in a wave.

"wassup whores" I giggle giving them hug and a small hug to Nya. Kaiya had told me to spent the day with my friends today while she sleeps her day away instead of me napping with her.

"it's been a minute, your boo has been keeping you busy" Mae says teasingly, I shrug back with a teasing way.

"in more ways than one" I say making all of them laugh but Nya stays salty, "you guys done to get lunch?" I ask making all of them nod.

we start walking out of the building walking to a near by cafe, "besides being fucked out of your mind, what else has been up with you guys?" Zaria asks.

"met her family like two nights ago" I say with a lingering smile, they all seem rather impressed, "I think it's safe to say her parents like me, I don't know. they're the sweetest" I say.

"don't you guys are moving too fast?" Nya finally says, i look over at her with a straight face.

"maybe for you but our relationship doesn't involve you so.." I trail off with a shrug, she rolls her eyes and calls the waitress over.

Mae looks at me with a straight face hiding a smile while giggling, her face turns red as she tries to hide her laughter making me laugh and she finally lets it out.

"you're a dumbass" I say hitting her over the head, I look down at my phone that just light up and open the Instagram notifications to Kaiya's new story update.

I bit my lip at the video at the video of her new haircut before responding on it, 'I have seen it, you can take it down now' I send.

within a minute she responds laughing and tags me in another video of us making out, I fold my legs watching the video.

I was straddling her lap as her hands roam my back and ass while we make out until it cuts off and another notification comes inn.

you're happy now? they know I'm not available.

I giggle and respond to the message before reposting it and put down my phone to see everyone looking at me, my eyes widen a bit and see the waitress waiting for my order.

I quickly order fries and a milkshake and she gives me a smile before leaving, "you're face is red, you're all blushy" Lina teases making me flip her off.

"I have all day today and I want to hang out with you guys" I say, they all cheer and start suggesting things to do.

"I say we go back to my place for a swim" Mae suggests, we all agree since she has a apartment near by. this is why she's my favorite.

she's the realest one of all and the one I am most closest to, I honestly love this girl.

we all chat amongst each other as we eat and Nya making sad attempts of flirting with the waitress, we all pay for our meals and go back on campus to get Mae's car and we make our way to hers.

"can I borrow something to swim in please?" I ask, she points me towards her drawer full of bikinis and tells me to choose after picking out hers.

I pick some white bikini bottom and one of her small white crop tops before changing in front of her, we have seen each other naked multiple times before.

"you have beautiful tits what the fuck" she frowns when she sees my braless boobs in the tiny crop top, I let out a laugh and thank her with a kiss in the cheek.

I take a few pictures on the full body mirror she has in her room and sent them to Kaiya, I choose one to post on my story and use Kaiya's @ to cover to nipples piking through.

before I can even put down my phone she was calling, I answer the phone with a wide smile only showing my face. "letting me see your fit" is the first thing she says.

I giggle and shake my head, I hear laughter on her side, "who are you with?" I ask, she turns the camera around and shows a group of studs in her dorm room, including Jordan.

"Jordan brought these fuckers before I can fall asleep and we're smoking and shit" she says turning her camera back around, I nod and set down my camera to show her true fit.

"I love it, you've got beautiful tits" she says into her mic making me giggle and tap hand her, I wave Mae over to meet Kaiya but they keep it brief.

"alright we're going for a swim, I'll see you later" I tell her, she nods while exhaling smoke. I blow her a kiss and end the call.

"you guys are cute" Mae says while handing me some slippers, "thank you. you and that little boy would be cute, if you let the poor boy tie you down" I tease.

"he has" she winks making my jaw drop, " and trust me, he may be little but he isn't little" she adds laughing at my reaction.

"you're lying" I say in disbelief, she picks up her phone to show me a picture of him sucking on her neck making my jaw drop even more.

"girl pick your jaw up" she giggles and pulls me out of the room to join others.