Chapter eleven

Billie

"did you see big Sean's shit got leaked?" I ask as I scroll through Twitter, I feel Kaiya draw small circles on my stomach as she was big spooning me with her head in the back of my neck.

"I heard but I didn't see it, nor do I want to" she chuckles and kisses the back of my neck, I feel her start kissing my neck softly.

"everyone is talking about how big it is and I probably would be too, if I hadn't gotten to see how much you are packing" I say with frowned eyebrows.

Kaiya busts out laugh and turns me around to kiss along my neck, I tilt my head letting her as I continue scrolling through the tweets.

"no but fr his shit looks like your shit on soft" I say, I feel her stop what she was doing and laugh at that before looking up at me to peck my lips.

"I hate dicks oh my god, they're so ugly" I mumble my face deepening into a frown, Kaiya pays me no attention as I feel her suck on my nipples making me moan softly.

"now I get why he is called big Sean" I bust out laughing at the comment, I like the comment and move on. I feel Kaiya take the phone off my hands and turn it off throwing it to the side.

"stop looking at other people's dicks and focus on your own" she says, I turn to her seeing her come up to my face with her clothes already off.

"ohh" I smile looking at her semi hard cock in between her legs, "mine?" I ask taking a hold of it and pull her closer to hover over my face.

"I should get your name branded on my shit" she says jokingly, I let out a chuckle and take her tip in my mouth sucking on it softly, I moan at the salty taste looking up at her.

I take my time making out with it until she gets impatient and makes me talk it in my mouth, I start sucking on half of it and back up but Kaiya follows fucking my throat at this point.

I gag making her pull back seeing the string of saliva connecting, I open my mouth wider to take her down my throat again although I couldn't fit her world length.

Kaiya keeps my head in place as she makes me choke on her dick until she lets me go and I let out heavy breathes, I start twisting my hand around it with the head in my mouth.

I use my tongue to tease the slit, licking away the precum, "mmm.. fuck" I hear her mumble, "you're doing amazing, just like that" she says with her head thrown back.

I lick my way down to her full balls and suck on them, I use my tongue to trace a pulsing vein up to her tip, "open that mouth wide for me princess" she says.

I open her mouth while jerking her off but she takes off, pumping her own cock in a quick pace. I hold eye contact as she starts releasing her cum on my tongue.

"shit" she chants while her load keeps going, "fuck" she chuckles coming to an end, I close my mouth and swallow her load.

"god that was a lot" I say after, she moves down to eye level and connects our lips again, I feel kaiya's hands dancing over my underwear making me whimper.

"Kaiya please" is all it took for my underwear to be torn off and thrown aside, her mouth wildly lick me, sucking me, flicking and slight biting.

"oh god" I try to run away when I feel her hand in my clit, I arch my back off the bed trying to run away but Kaiya keeps me grounded.

nobody has ever touched my clit like this, not even myself.

"oh my god" I cry out tears out of pleasure, she constant movement on my clit makes me try to jump away each time. without warning I was coming undone.

"oh my god shit shit" I whimper while Kaiya slaps my pussy as I squirt everywhere, "oh shit" I cry out from such an orgasm.

"oh god" I say breathlessly once it's over, I lay there lifeless for what feels like forever before I open my eyes to Kaiya watching me with a proud smile making me embarrassed.

"on your stomach baby and show me that perfect arch" she commands, I immediately do as told in the comfortable wet bedding sheets.

Kaiya repositions me to froggy style almost on my stomach and makes me arch my back, I feel her slap my ass a couple of times before I feel her tip in my entrance.

as if she has no mercy, her cock is immediately railing me, tearing me apart. I scream out with the bedpost hitting the call constantly, my hand clinging onto the sheets with my eyes rolled back.

"oh my god" I scream out with tears rolling down my cheeks, I am starting to see stars. I don't think that shirt is normal but I don't care right now.

"take my cock slut" I hear Kaiya grumble out as if she was furious, she moves me to lay on my side and moves one leg over her shoulder and immediately going back to tearing my shit apart.

"oh shit" I chant out in a mumble as she constantly hits a spot and let out a gasp when her fingers come to my clit again, that immediately sets me off making me cum in an instant.

squirting perhaps.

I feel Kaiya pull out the second she has to cum and dumps it all over my pussy, "shit" she chuckles breathless with me going but I keep my eyes closed.

my legs are shaking wildly.

"best orgasm of my life" I think to myself before opening my eyes to see Kaiya looking down at my shaking legs almost in worry but a part of her is proud.

"I beat your pussy red" she says rubbing her cum in, I let out a whine trying to get her hand off due to sensitivity but my body is too limp to react but she does let go.

"we made a hug mess or at least you mad a huge mess" she chuckles and picks me up to place me on her counter while filling the small tub with water and lets me in.

"I'm gonna go clean up" she says after putting me in, she disappears for a while as I lay there feeling lifeless but soon comes back with a bowl of fruit.

"here, you will need the energy" she says, I thank her softly watching as she puts the dirty sheets in the laundry basket and get new sheets.. all naked.

"Kaiya" I call her sternly, "put it away before I want more, I can't handle more" I growl making her put a towel on but it didn't do much justice since her print is still visible.

yeah no, big Sean has nothing on Kaiya.