Chapter twenty six

Kaiya

"I have never done that before but I love it" Billie says with a sigh and lays her head on my chest softly, I wrap my arms around her pulling her naked body completely on top of me.

"I haven't either" I admit making her smile while she lays there in bliss. we just finish having sex, it wasn't fucking. slow and gentle sex.

I honestly loved it and it's safe to say Billie did too.

the past few days have been quiet, maybe it's the move into a quiet place but just everything has been quiet and falling into place.

me and Billie spend our time in and out of class and do our work before laying down together at night, I love coming home to her.

I always have came home to her but this time it is not a small crampy dorm where everything is a step away.

as quiet as the days have been me and Billie have been taking time to know each other emotionally, physically and sexually. I mean sure I already knew her but it's different.

I have learnt that she loves plants which I knew before but I didn't know which ones she liked, now I know by observing every plant she buys that she loves plants that bloom once a day.

I have been loving life but of course there has to be something disturbing it every once in a while, in this situation Billie is going back home in less than a month.

sure, she will later on join me on vacation but I haven't spent more than a day away from her since I met her and I grew attached.

but the bigger problem is, the question still lingers of how we are going to make it work if we are 3,935.74 km away from each other with a 3 hour time difference.

I can go a few weeks maybe months but it's not what I would want us to do for the rest of our lives, we will work it out though. I have fate in us.

I press a kiss on her forehead softly and pull her even closer before drifting off to sleep myself.

[<|>]

"stop" Billie laughs as I tickle her sides, I chuckle and let her water her plants while I finish up my cooking.

I hear music starting to play from the record player and small arms soon wrapping around my waist, I feel Billie lay her head on my back while singing along to Billie Holiday.

I told her she's one of my favorite artists and Billie made it her mission to find the vinyls to all her albums and learnt all the songs so she can sing them to me.

she doesn't think I noticed but I did but kept quiet.

I finish up the tomato soup I was making and turn off the stove, I indicate for Billie to let go before I get some plates and takes out the grilled cheese sandwiches out of the toaster, cutting it for both of us and plate them.

I dish up some soup on a bowl and put it on a table for Billie to eat while I do the same for myself, "thank you baby" she says excitedly handing me water to drink.

she both start eating quietly enjoying the music playing, I would steal glances up at Billie watching her eat her food while nodding to herself.

"this is so good" she says as she finishes her sandwich and pouts, I chuckle and offer her a quarter of my sandwich since I have an extra slice anyways.

she happily eats it and drinks the rest of the soup, "you have to teach me how to cook this soup, it's so good" she says drinking her water.

I finish up my food too and Billie collects the plates, putting them in the dishwasher before dragging me to the couch and sits me down while cuddling into my side.

"baby I can't stay for long, you know that right?" I ask making her pout but nods either way. I kiss her forehead and let her cuddle into me.

I finally picked up the gym again before I get out of shape, I made plans with Jordan and she will fetch me in an hour to go to the gym.

as soon as there was a knock on the door Billie wakes up from her slumber and whines clinging onto me tightly, "baby I gotta go" I tell her and kiss her forehead.

"I don't want you too, I am so comfortable" she whines, I chuckle and pick her up placing her softly on the bed and put some covers on her.

I change into gym clothes and kiss Billie goodbye making sure to turn on the fan on the way out because she likes to fall asleep to the sound of a fan of I am not home.

kaiyaaa_

kaiyaaa_: 101%

kaiyaaa_: 101%

-

billieilish: that pizza was boooom.

billieilish: u're cute

-

username ideas for Kaiya??