Chapter thirty five

Kaiya

"real ... do not deserve pussy" Billie sings while feeding me the gyro she had in hand, "meaning it's more, you see through right the wall" she sings lowly.

I watch her drink down her wine while looking around us, today we are on a boat for the day and I am not complaining because I get to see Billie in a bikini all day.

I love it.

Jordan and her girl left to go to one of the rooms in her to probably fuck, my mom is cooking while my dad learns to ride a boat.

I have yet to learn that girl's name.

I am sitting on the deck with Billie on my lap while she feeds me even though I didn't ask her for food at all. I am not complaining. I run my finger over her hip where a k is carved making Billie look at me with a tiny smile.

"if your parents where not in this boat with us, we would be fucking right here right now" she says chuckling, I bite my lip in thought a groan.

I pull billie closer and turn her around making her straddle me, I make sure she sits directly on top of my dick for the pressure.

"I swear all I have to do is mention fucking and you would be immediately down" she giggles finishing off the gyro in her hand, I roll my eyes at her and rub her hips.

I wrap my arms around her waist to her back so I can grip on her ass making her let out a tiny moan as I kneel her ass. I pull her closer to my chest and run my fingers down her center.

I connect our lips for a brief second and pull back watching her bite her lip, "can I touch you?" I ask lowly, she nods rather quickly.

I look behind me to see if anyone is coming before moving her underwear aside and run my fingers up and down her warm folds, I hum approvingly when I feel her wet.

I quickly pick her up and turn us around so her back is to whoever comes in. I move her underwear aside, "you can't be running away and you have to be quiet for me baby, can you do that?" I ask making her nod slowly.

"good" I say shoving two fingers in her mouth, she is quick to respond and wet my fingers before I pull them out and bring them back down to her heat.

I softly rub her clit making her jump up slightly, "keep that going and I will stop" I tell her slapping her pussy, she whimpers and nods.

I go back to rubbing her clit making her squirm and jolt every time until I hold her down rub her clit harder, I watch her squeeze her eyes shut making the tears escape her eyes.

I let go making her relax a bit in her place and let out a breath but I am quick to push two fingers into her and rub her clit with my thumb.

she fusses and whimpers as I speed up until I add a third finger making her let out a moan and cry, I stop everything making her open her eyes.

"last warning" I say continuing even faster this time, I slow down when I see movement behind Billie. my mom pops her head out with a smile.

"lunch is ready. come on, everyone is at the table already" she says excitedly, I give her a smile while Billie pretends to fix her hair.

I feel Billie's juices run down my hand and her walls flattering crazy around me meaning she has cum. "we're coming, give us a minute mom please" she nods and leaves.

I pull my fingers out and make Billie suck them clean, I stand up and throw her on the small couch making her go on her knees so I can clean her up.

"baby I'm cumming again" she whimpers grinding on my face, I lung on her clit making her cum in an instant. I lick it all up and standing up fixing her underwear back in place.

"come on" I say giving her my hand and lick my lips, she chuckles and licks the corner of my lips and kiss me before putting on a cover up and pulls me with her.

I quickly fix my pants making my bulge unnoticeable and wash my hands before joining everyone at the table with Billie on my left, "thank you mom" I say when she hands me a plate of food.

we all start eating while chatting, I noticed Jordan and her girl glancing at each other every once in a while and both blush. I look down at Billie's hand placed on top of my shorts.

I move around trying to remove her hand but she doesn't budge until I feel her hand creep up my shorts by the leg hole and she grabs a hold of my dick all while talking to my mom.

I cough to cover up my moan as she pumps my dick slowly and letting her thumb rub my tip, I lean my elbows on the table and cover my face.

I look up to see Jordan looking at me weird, I nod my head over at Billie and she immediately understood when she sees Billie's hand move slowly.

she also nods over at girl making me look down at both their hands disappear underneath the table making my eyes widen.

them bitches are fingering each other.

I quickly close my eyes when I feel Billie squeeze my balls. I clear my throat and shove food in my mouth while glancing over at Billie who wasn't even looking at me.

"shit" I mumble, that taught my parents attention making them look at me questionably, "no I just realized something" I shake my head.

they go back to their business, I watch as Billie gets comfortable in her chair and she takes this time to pump faster making me exhale sharply.

her movements continues for a few more minutes until we're all done but nobody bothers getting up, I feel myself about to blow making me tap Billie's arm couple of times.

she moves her hand to wrap around my tip with her thumb rubbing my pulsing nerve, I put my head down as I blow my load in her hand.

"oh god" I mumble, I look up at everyone, "I'm so full" I quickly lie, my mom smiles and starts collecting our plates with my dad following.

Billie is quick to disappear under the table while Jordan and her girl run off, I feel Billie suck last drops off my tip. I look under the table seeing her swallowing my nut off her hand.

"god I hate you" I say leaning back on the chair, she chuckles and starts pumping my dick again but I sway her hand away and tuck it back in my boxers making Billie pout.

"I wasn't done though" she pouts standing up.

"and I also wasn't done with you but let's go into our room first" I say dragging the excited Billie behind me. on the way I opened the wrong door and found the two love birds 6-9ing.

fan fac suggestions??