Chapter nineteen

Billie

"oh fuck fuck" I cry out into the sheets with my hands clinging tightly on the corners of the bed, I feel Kaiya hit certain spots in me.

"oh my god baby" I cry out in a whimper as I feel her wiggle her thumb that is deep in my second hole. my eyes roll in my back of my head as my knees give out on me.

"I know baby" she rasps out.

Kaiya holds my hips up as she drills into me, my body goes numb as I cum, squirting a bit. I feel Kaiya slip out of me to cum all over my back.

"oh my god" I chuckle in daze as I lay there numb and shaking, "one more round?" I hear Kaiya ask while kissing my back with her heavy hard dick on my ass.

"god no, I can't" I shake my head turning around to look at her, she chuckles and leans down to peck my lips twice. I feel her tip rub up and down my folds, stopping on my entrance making me moan and close my legs.

I let out a huff as her tip slips in nod out of me and finally cross my legs pushing her back with my hand, "I really really want to continue fucking you but I don't think I can" I chuckle eyeing her erected dick standing tall against her stomach.

"you're killing me here" I say while wrapping my hand around the base of her cock and start jerking her off. I reach over for my phone that was ringing.

"what do you want?" I ask Mae, she sucks her teeth with attitude and rambles on and on about how rude I am.

"girl get to the point, what do you want?" I ask teasing Kaiya's small slit with my tongue.

"we are outside, we were going to get you but I don't know where your girlfriend's dorm is" she says, I just know that she's rolling her eyes.

"Kaiya will drop me off, don't worry about it" I say and don't wait for a response as I hang up, Kaiya continue to fuck my throat with her head thrown back.

"shit" she moans out shooting her cum in my mouth, I choke due to how much there was and swallow it down. she chuckles and uses her thumb to clean the corner of my mouth and puts it in my mouth again.

"thank you baby" she says pecking my lips and lays down next to me, I throw my leg over her waist cuddling into her and lay on her neck.

"I don't understand how you always have so much cum" I say with a chuckle, she wraps her arms around me tightly and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"they say the more cum, the hotter the girl" she shrugs making me giggle.

"I wish I could stay here but I gotta get ready" I say with a sigh but make no attempt to get up. I am spending the weekend with the girls at Mae's place.

it's Friday and I will be back Sunday. as much as I love my girls, I love my time with Kaiya too.

I eventually get up and take a shower while Kaiya stays in bed, when I am done I get my things that I have already packed for the weekend and wait as she gets dressed.

"do you really have to go?" she whines pulling me into her chest, I chuckle and hug her back tightly.

"sometime apart is a good thing" I try to reassure.

"why are making it sound like we're breaking up?" Kaiya asks with a chuckle, I let out a giggle and look up at her.

"we aren't, I'm just saying" I shrug and step back letting her get her keys, she takes some cash out of her wallet and takes my bags to her car.

"let's do this I guess" she mumbles straight the car, I turn on the music even though it's a ten minute drive. I watch as Kaiya's hand messages and grips my thigh.

she squeezes my thigh as she pulls into the parking lot and walks me in with my bag, "you really don't have to do all this" I laugh.

"I know" she sucks her teeth and palms my ass.

Mae opens the door before I can even knock, Kaiya hands her my bag making her turn back into the apartment. I feel Kaiya turn me around to her.

"I don't want you to go" she whines ones again pulling me against her, I wrap my arms around her shoulders as she leans me against the wall.

"I will be back before you know it baby" I giggle pecking her lips, she rolls her eyes and gives me a real kiss.

"here" she says taking out some cash and puts it in my hand, "I broke your nail earlier, go get a new set and use the rest for whatever you guys do over the weekend" she says saving a $100 for herself and gives the rest to me.

"this is a lot of money baby" I say counting the one I need and give hers back but she refuses.

"use it, buy new sets of lingerie or whatever it may be" she says and gives me another kiss, I immediately respond kissing her back.

"alright, don't miss me too much" I says as she steps back she chuckles and nods.

"I'll try, enjoy your weekend" she says waving at me as she starts walking away, I stand there watching her disappear until Mae pulls me in.

"you guys are cute and all but it's making me sick" she says fake gagging while she drags me to the living room where they're watching what looks like a movie.

I roll my eyes and take a seat stealing a slice of pizza from an open box.

y'all gotta comment bc rn I don't even know if you like what's happening in the book.