Chapter eighteen

Billie

"Billie your girl has been staring at you for a good ten minutes now, how have you not realized" Mae says making me stop what I was saying.

they all nod their heads in agreement making me turn to look at Kaiya staring at me among her friends, she sends me a smile when our eyes meet and nods me over.

I turn back to the girl indicating I will be back but they already have teasing smiles, I flip them off as I walk over to Kaiya. she doesn't let me get to her before she stands up and makes her way to the front seat of her car.

the girls are all by mae's car across Kaiya's, where the car trunk is open it's loud music playing. We were all sitting together but we all separated at some point.

"you're good mama?" she asks as she takes a seat and pulls me in between her legs. I nod with a smile and sit on her lap making her immediately wrap her arm around my waist.

"ain't you cold? it's kind of getting chilly" she says handing me one of her hoodies, I put it on over my bikini and thank her.

she takes my chin in her hand and connects our lips, I wrap my arms around her neck and tilt my head deepening the kiss. I let out a small moan when her tongue meets mine.

she places slow open mouth kisses down my neck making me moan softly, "these bitches are fucking" one of her friends say making her chuckle and lay her head on my shoulder in defeat.

"come here" I say with a laugh and lift her head to kiss her again, although I turn around to straddle her this time and pull her against my chest.

"Mmh princess chill before we actually fuck here" she says making me laugh and kiss her cheek in response.

she reaches for something in the backseat and picks me up taking us back to her friends. she takes a seat on a camp chair with me on her lap and opens a container full of food.

she starts feeding me while she talks and laughs with her friends, "cash' ass fell in love. now she's even feeding her food" one of them jokes making Kaiya flip her off with a laugh.

"man fuck off" she chuckles.

"what happen to homies before bitches, I ain't never seen you feed any of us" they all continue to tease her making me laugh.

"my girl ain't bitches now, is she?" she asks looking at me, I feel my face flush with blush making all of them laugh. I hide my face in Kaiya's neck.

"little white girl has turned red" my cheeks heat up even more as I flip them off but it only made them laugh out, with Kaiya.

"don't listen to them mama" Kaiya rasps out making me push her face away because she's not helping, I am pretty sure my face is tomato red right now.

"shut up" I say with a laugh, their laughter dies down as they move on to something else leaving just me and Kaiya.

"cash?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, she bites back a smile and feeds me. I thank her and close the container once I am full, I call the girls to join us again.

I turn around to lay on Kaiya's front, her arms wrapped around my waist. I watch as they start flirting with each other, Mae is giggling with one of the studs making my jaw drop.

this fake ass bitch.

I can't help the laugh that bubbles up though as I watch her put up an act, my eyes widen when I see Lina already making out with someone and pretty much fucking with the amount of grinding there is.

"isn't your friend straight?" Kaiya asks pointing at Mae, I giggle as I watch her touch up on the stud.

"she is but she's also a little whore" I laugh, Kaiya chuckles mad pulls me closer to her.

"don't you kind we should be making out?" she asks teasingly, I let out a laugh as I turn to her and start making out

[<|>]

"oh my god can you guys stop, you two have been at it for the past hour" I hear someone hitting me over the head.

I groan and pull away from Kaiya and stopping my grinding to look up and glare at Jordan.

"you guys have been fucking for an hour now, we're about to pack up and leave" she says, I nod and bite my moan back when I feel Kaiya suck on my neck.

"come on baby, we need to go" I say to Kaiya when Jordan has walked away. she takes my hips and makes me grind on her instead making me almost melt.

"stop" I whine pulling her away, her eyes drop to my neck where she probably left a mark and stands me up with her following, she turns me around so I can hide her boner making it rub against my back as we walk.

"this shit is painful" she groans fixing her pants, I chuckle and pack up our things in her car. I go around giving hugs as Kaiya does the same.

"give me the details tomorrow, if you can still talk" Mae teases as I hug her, I hit her over the head and run off.

we all get in our cars and start taking off, Jordan took a ride with one of her friends. I look over at Kaiya driving before reaching over and place my hand on her crotch.

she makes space for me almost immediately, I sit on my knees on the seat and reach over to undo her belt and zipper.

this shit is throbbing, it's red and pulsing.

I feel her hand crawl up my thigh and moves my underwear aside as she continues to drive.