Chapter forty five

Billie

I feel Kaiya's hand rub my hip softly as she talks to Finneas about god knows what, I slip out of her arm making her look down at me.

"I am going inside" I tell her, she nods and pecks my lips. I walk in the living room seeing all my friends sitting around with a few unrecognizable faces.

Finneas and Claudia are throwing a little new year's party that we're currently at out there's still an hour and a few minutes before time.

"you're finally done being your girlfriend's tail?" Claudia teases as I pour my self a drink.

"I wasn't but your boyfriend is really killing my vibe" I tell her taking a seat and greet the people around, Claudia introduces me to her friends and continue with their conversation.

parties really bore the fuck out of me and my fucking brother stole my girlfriend.

I huff and look around the room while sitting on my drink until I feel hands on my shoulders making me look up to see my girlfriend.

"hi baby, you're finally done with my brother" I say making her chuckle and lean down to Spider-Man kiss me.

"c'mere" she says making me stand up and follow her out the back door, she pulls me into her lap as places her hands on my waist.

"you look stunning tonight by the way, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier" she says looking down at my black rather revealing dress and back up at me.

"it's okay" I laugh although I didn't almost get mad earlier, "you look handsome too" I say running my hand down her shirt till I get to the bottom and slip my hand in.

"I love you in dresses you know" she says rubbing my thigh, I laugh and nod while moving to wrap my arm around her neck.

"so you've said" I teases leaning against her, she gives me a pearly smile before kissing my cheek.

"what's in here?" she asks taking my cup and take a sit.

"just orange juice with a shot or two of vodka" I tell her as she drinks some of it down and hands it back to me.

"new year. what goals are you setting for yourself? I wanted us to make a bucket list of things we want to accomplish this coming year" she says putting the half empty cup down and wraps both her arms around me.

"uhm.. I want to learn to trust, have trust in people again, I just have had so many past trauma where my trust was broken so I want to have that trust again. I want to try new things, physically and emotional wise" I start to listen.

Kaiya sits there listening to me go on and on about my goals, not once did she interfere but she did want to help me making my goals happen. as much as I appreciate it, it's something I want to do alone.

"I respect all your goals honestly, somethings I should also try some of them" she says pulling me flash against my body.

"before we get into mine, let's make a bucket list to do together" she says bouncing her eyebrows and opens our shared Google document.

we start listing things we want to do together until we have almost a hundred things on our list, "so I read something somewhere and I thought it would be a good idea if we tried it since we live together now" I nod listening.

"so I want us to sit down together every Friday night and take about our week, things one might have done that upset the other and talk about it, maybe you tell me how you didn't like how I handled certain things. I want us to try it instead of bottling up and move on like nothing" she says.

"okay, I love that idea. it sounds good" I tell her honestly with a nod, she smiles and kisses my cheek but before we can get into her goals Drew calls us for the countdown.

"come on" I say taking her hand inside, we stand around continuing down until we reach one and the fireworks go off, I feel Kaiya pulls me into her and kiss me.

"I love you" she mumbles against my lips making smile, I pull her closer while cupping her face and bite her lip softly.

"I love you way more baby" I whisper in her ear with a wide grin, she doesn't bother correcting me rather picking me up and spins me around making me burst out in giggles.

"happy new year baby" I tell her as she sets me down to hug me tightly.

"happy New Years princess, to a new happy and healthy year" she says pulling away.

"to a new happy and healthy year"

definitely did not write this on my way to therapy lmaooo..