Chapter twenty two

Billie

"what turns you on the most?"

"ohh that's a good question" I say watching Kaiya lick her lips, "with you, I am turned on like all the time without you doing anything" I say exposing myself making Kaiya laugh loudly.

"but I will have to say it's either the way you just look at me and lick your lips while checking me out or the way you hold me, like when you are grippingly my waist as if you want me to grind on you. when you're rubbing my inner thigh or randomly kissing my neck" I say embarrassed.

I watch as Kaiya nods and licks her lips with a smile while picking up another card, "if you have one, what's your favorite sex toy?" she asks.

"ou uhm.." I say thinking, "I love my vibrators, simple but it really does the job" I say while nodding along with my words.

she goes to pick up another card but I cover them up, "let me ask" I say picking a card. I watch as she gets comfortable laying on her side with her elbow propped up and one knees up.

"what's one thing you want to try in bed?" I read out and ouu, I watch as Kaiya's eyes flicker to me while she bites her lip.

"I do want to.. tie you up, cuffs and blinds" she says trailing off, "maybe a bit of knife play" she says making me laugh. I nod instead of giving her an answer.

I will think about it.

"I want to turn the question, what turns you on the most?" I ask watching her eyes widen a bit and look off to the side.

"Damn uhm.. definitely when you just sit on my lap facing me, I love how whenever we happen to make eye contact your eyes would drop to look at my lips while you bite yours and definitely the pictures you be sending me" she says.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I nod making her pick up a card, "what's your favorite position and what position do you want to try?" she asks eyeing me.

"I love when you're all dominant and shit, spanking and all so definitely from the back and I would love to try 6-9 but standing. where like you pick me up.. you get it?" I ask.

"I get it" she says with a nod and gives me a chance to ask, "what position would you to try? and what is your favorite position?" I return the question.

"I love hitting it from the back or missionary and I would love to try all of them, I want it all" she says making me laugh.

"okay uhm you said your favorite position was from the back.. is it for the feeling or for the view?" I ask.

"oh definitely feeling, but I love the view too. it's more about the feeling" she says nodding, "can I ask another one?" I ask.

"when you tell me to sit on your face, do you mean like full on body weight and all?" I ask making her chuckle and nod.

"for me. definitely. if I die, I die happy" she shrugs, "you don't know how much I love being in between your thighs" she says dreamily making me let out a loud laugh.

"shut up" I say hitting her over the head.

"would you rather pick out your own lingerie or I do?" she asks, my eyes widen a bit at the question.

"definitely you, 100%" I say without hesitation, "do you like it when I gag while giving you head?" I ask making Kaiya laugh and nod.

"absolutely, I love it" she says with no doubt.

"are you down to do it when I am angry?" she asks making my face heat without a second, I nod shyly.

"definitely, especially when you're angry at me because I use all your money" I say quoting her, she chuckles and nods.

"do you actually enjoy going down on me or do you do it for my satisfaction?" I ask moving to sit against Kaiya using her to lean on.

"oh I enjoy it, I love it in fact" she says moving her hand to my exposed thigh.

"if we were to have a threesome, ffm or mmf?" she asks, I bite my lip in thought before opening my mouth to talk but close it again.

"I love pussy and I haven't had some of that in a minute but if I could have two of your dick, I would so I don't know" I shrug, I return the question before we can move on.

"definitely ffm but I don't share so don't even think about it" she says gripping my thigh, I chuckle at that.

"ouuu my puthy is throbbing" I say in a funny voice making Kaiya laugh loudly, "no, for real. feel that shit" I say putting her hand over my underwear where you can feel my second heartbeat.

"that's another thing I love when going down on you, feeling your heartbeat on my tongue" she says making me smack her over the head.

"shut up" I suck my teeth and make her lay down fully before climbing over her thigh and start riding it.

"all this talk got me horny as fuck" I drag out while palming her dick and squeeze it in my hand.

eight chapters within 3 days.. y'all better feel lucky.