Chapter forty

Kaiya

"so it just so happens that our 6 months anniversary is on the same day as graduation and not even a full month later, it's your birthday and the Christmas" I point out making Billie nod.

"that's like my whole bank account" I huff making her laugh.

"don't get mad because I have something I want to ask you" she says sitting up, I look at her with a straight face and wait.

"so my mom wanted to meet you guys, you and your parents so.. she might have brought up the idea of spending Christmas in LA with us" she says nervously.

"yeah no, I am using my mom's card for Christmas shopping but I would love to officially meet your family" I tell her watch her smile widely.

"good because your mom already said yes" she shrugs making me laugh, I suck my teeth and smack her thigh.

"what the fuck are you wearing anyways?" I ask making a face.

"shorts"

"baby those aren't shorts" I say looking at her underwear and cropped top.

"these are shorts" she giggles, "I'm even wearing underwear underneath" she says showing me.

"those aren't shorts, stand up for me" I tell her, she does as told and turns around so her back is to me, "baby these 'shorts' sit exactly like your thongs, literally" I say slapping her ass that was out.

"they are shorts" she says giggling and sits down again.

"that is underwear" I say with a straight face, "don't get me wrong, I don't mind them I love them in fact" I say looking at her camel toe and bring my hand to trace it, "but don't call them shorts" I add.

she smacks me at the back of my head and pulls a blanket over herself making me laugh, I follow to lay on top of her and lay my head on her chest.

"what do you want for your birthday?" I ask rubbing her thigh, I feel her nails run though my hair and message my scalp softly.

"I don't want anything honestly, I mean I already have everything I want" she shrugs, "but I do want some hot sweaty sex" she says making me laugh.

"anything besides sex?" I ask looking up at her but she shakes her head.

"shit we can start now and fuck everyday till your birthday" I say making her laugh loudly, "I'm down honestly" I shrug.

"as nice as that sounds, it doesn't sound pleasing for my pussy. gotta give her a break sometimes and let her breath" she says patting my cheek.

"what do you use for your shit anyways? do you use a special soap or just it naturally always smells so good" I ask curiously.

"I don't use products, not all are healthy but I think it's the oil they rub on me after my wax because it smells good so the smells kind of just lingers I guess" she says, I nod and scrunch up my face.

"when they wax you.. you just lay there and open your legs with your underwear off?" I ask making her laugh loudly.

"how else am I suppose to get it waxed Kaiya?" she asks making me shrug.

"I don't know, literally any other way where they don't get to see my pussy" I say in a goofy tone while patting her crotch.

"YOUR pussy?" she ask with a eyebrow raised, I nod looking up at her making roll her eyes. "I don't see both of us bleeding monthly" she says smacking my head.

"alright I am sorry damn" I say rubbing my head and kiss her chest as an apology, I look down at her perky breast braless in the small crop top and lift it up to get underneath it.

her hand lays as the back of my head as I suck on her nipples softly and switch between the two before laying there in between her boobs.

I love boobs.

"you're something else" she chuckles rubbing the back of my neck, I laugh and tighten my arms around her.

"oh shit baby can you get the food for us please?" she asks showing me that our order has arrived, I huff and get up getting my keys on the way before going to the lobby to get the food.

"thanks man" I thank the delivery guy and make my way in the elevator again, only to be met by a familiar face of my neighbor. I give her a small nod and smile as the elevator starts moving up.

"sounds like date night was fun for you too yesterday" she comments making me cringe, I nod and don't bother saying anything.

"it's a shame that you're taken honestly, any girl would be lucky to have you make them scream like she was yesterday" I make a face looking at her and as soon as the elevator stops I speed walk to my apartment.

who the fuck says that?

"craziest shit just happen" I tell Billie, she looks at me waiting, "remember the new neighbors? one of them is weird as hell. she was talking about how loud we were last night"

"not even like a teasing joking away but like full on 'do me next' way" I finish my ramble looking at Billie who is looking hella bitter.

"we'll tonight we'll be louder" she shrugs taking the bag from me, I chuckle and agree before joining her on the couch.

I love mommy milkers.

book is ending on chapter 50..