Chapter fourteen

Billie

"they were so nice" I gush as I lay there on Kaiya's chest, it is the morning after and we were talking about the couple we met at the festival last night.

"they were very nice" she agrees, "I want a little baby girl, she was so sweet and cute" I gush but Kaiya covers my mouth.

"let's not talk funny now before I start wearing condoms" she says making me bust out laugh and look up at her.

"I wouldn't do that to you, I wouldn't purposely get pregnant and trap you baby" I tell her giving her a pat on the chest, "but also don't make me wait till my late 30s for a baby" I say standing up.

she slaps my ass as I walk away into her bathroom connected to her room. We spent the night in Kaiya's childhood home last night and it is beautiful.

these people have hella money.

"come on, I'm hungry" I say walking back into the room to Kaiya still laying in bed, suddenly I stop walking making a disgusted face.

"ew ew did you fuck girl on that bed during high school?" I ask making her burst out laughing like something is funny.

"just one person besides you" she says recalling last nights actions, "I promise you, I never brought people over to my house. always went over to their houses" she tells me while putting her boxers off.

"okay but your dick has been in other bitches too" I say folding my arms, she opens her mouth but then closes it after giving me a look.

"and your pussy hasn't had other n*ggas dicks in it or some bitches fingers?" she asks making me roll my eyes, I suck my teeth and walk over to her.

"you know I was joking baby" I tell her innocently while making her pick me up, she rolls her eyes and walks into her bathroom to brush her teeth.

we put on some clothes after and she leds us out giving me a small tour around until we make it to the kitchen and find her parents cooking together.

"it smells good in here" I say as we walk in, they greet us softly and give us food with orange juice, "thank you, this looks amazing" I say as my mouth waters.

"your welcome sweetie" mama Ivy says while giving me a small hug and goes to the living room although me and Kaiya stay to eat in the kitchen.

"damn everyone is a cook in this house" I say as I chew down my food, Kaiya let's out a chuckle and nods while feeding me a piece of her waffle.

"it makes sense seeing that my parents own a few restaurants in town" she says casually, I nod impressively while eating.

"I use to work in the kitchen at one of their restaurants from 14 to 18" she tells me making my eyes widen a bit and nod.

"it makes sense, you're are one good cook" I say as I drink my juice, "what restaurants do they own?" I ask.

"uh.. these four, one being hatchet hall, a Thai cuisine, crossroad and some other one I forgot" she shrugs, my eyes widen a bit.

"I love crossroad oh my god" I say with wide eyes and suck my teeth, "maybe if you were a waitress, we would have met sooner because I spent all my money there" I shrug.

"maybe" she shrugs and offers me her left over bacon and I take gladly. I collect the dishes and wash them while Kaiya scrolls through her phone.

"did you see Rihanna is pregnant?" she asks making me look at her, "that was announced last week already" I deadpan making her slump her shoulders.

"oh"

I collect the plates from her parents and wash those too before I take Kaiya back to her room, "something is wrong with my car, I will have to call my dad" I think out loud.

"I can check what's wrong for you" Kaiya suggests making me look at her with a raised eyebrow, "what?" She chuckles.

"you know shit about cars?" I ask making her nod and lay on top of her.

"how are you a racer but don't know shit about cars is the question" she says poking my chest, I sent her a glare but end up breaking and roll my eyes.

"yeah yeah, my shit is making weird sounds and the last time I took it to for an oil change it costed me $500" I roll my eyes, Kaiya shoots up with wide eyes.

"$500? princess they scammed you, it's not suppose to be that much" she says with wide eyes, I bite back a laugh at her face and nod.

"it's okay, I didn't pay, my dad did, he just doesn't know that he did" I shrug.

"still" she says standing up, "I will teach you how to change your own oil" she says packing our things away and puts the bag by the door.

"now come on, let's go to the garage" she says pulling me up and out the room.