Chapter twenty s*ven

Kaiya

"you don't even like me, do you?" I groan and throw my head back at Billie's question.

"princess I wouldn't have asked you to move in with me if I didn't like you" I say rubbing my face with my hands.

"then how come you haven't kissed me in an hour or came to check up on me" she says folding her arms.

I let out a small huff and put down my controller before getting up to walk to her as she was standing by the bedroom door.

"you know you can come kiss me right?" I ask wrapping my arms around her waist, she rolls her eyes and wraps her arms around my neck.

she presses our lips together softly and peck my lips multiple times, "why didn't you come check up on me? I could have been dead" she says with a pout.

I roll my eyes playfully, "I knew you weren't though, I would have known something was wrong. I thought you were sleeping" I tell her.

"well now give me attention, I want to hangout with you" she says, I chuckle and pick her up before getting a shoes box from the closet and lead us to the balcony.

I let Billie grind and roll up for us while she's sitting on my lap with her back to me, although she's sitting right on top of my dick.

I kind of love the pressure.

she turns side ways and puts the blunt in between my lips before lighting it up and packs everything away while I start it.

she turns around to straddle me and takes the blunt from me, "we haven't smoked in a minute" she says blowing some smoke out.

"you haven't smoked in a while" I correct her making her roll her eyes and suck her teeth while offering me to hold the blunt for me, I make her sit up so I can react down my pants and pull out my dick out of the little pocket in my boxers.

I pull my boxers and pants up after that and make her sit back on my lap, she makes herself comfortable before pulling me closer to shotgun me.

I watch as her red eyes flicker to my lips as I pull out the smoke and she pulls out her phone and prepares to make a tiktok.

"how was your date?" I ask mockingly, Billie lets out a little laugh while putting her face against mine and licks my lips making me lick hers.

"it was good, it was fun" she answers me. yesterday she went on a lunch date with my mom while I spent the day with my dad. she was so nervous it was funny but she came back happy.

"I am glad, my mom loves you" I tell her making her smile widely and blush, I chuckle and lean in to press my lips to hers but she sticks out her tongue to lick my lips instead.

I finish off the blunt get comfortable in my seat, Billie gets up and sits on the armrest of the chair before pulling me to her chest.

"what do you want to do for your birthday?" she asks, I huff and wrap my arms around her pulling her closer to me.

"just some hot kinky sex, nothing much" I answer making her laugh.

"what else baby? what do you want?"

"ouu I do want a fitted cap, you know the ones where you get to stitch shit on it. I want that with your initials on it" I explain to her.

"definitely getting that" she says and suddenly gets up excitedly, "I almost forgot, I got you a little present. wait here" she says going back in the house.

soon she comes out with a box, "early birthday present" she says giving it to me, I open it and let out a loud laugh when I see what it is.

"really?" I ask while looking at the boxers with Billie's face in the front, she giggles and nods.

this are lowkey fire, not gonna lie.

"these are nice" I say while picking out my favorite one with her face and middle finger.

"yeah so next time you sag your pants, you better wear those" she says giggling and imitates the picture on them.

"I am definitely wearing these all the time" I tell her looking at the fire different pairs.

"I got some too" she says lifting my shirt to show her boxers with my face on her crotch.

"these are fire, I look sexy there" I say bringing her closer to kiss my face on her crotch, Billie bursts out giggling while holding her crotch.

she's so high.

"princess calm down" I laugh as she clings onto her stomach while laughing, she only laughs louder.

"you kissed my choochie" she says in between laughs, I laugh at her tears running down her face.

"why is that so funny?" I ask making her laugh louder, she goes down on her knees and kisses my crotch and doubles over laughing again.

at this point I have taken out my phone to record her.