Chapter forty s*ven

Billie

"you're so cute" Kaiya says as I let out a yawn and stretch, I narrow my eyes at her before walking into the connected bathroom to brush my teeth.

she watches me move around after I am done with a small smile, "c'mere mama, you're so cute oh my god" she gushes pulling on the bed with her.

"no I am not" I say with a laugh while snuggling into her neck.

"yes you are, so small and cute" she says pulling back to look at my sleepy face with bed hair before running her fingers through it to try and fix it.

"you have such a natural glow in the morning" she says running her thumb under my puffy eyes and runs her thumb down my noise.

I feel myself blush making me glare but a smile breaks on my face and I giggle making her smile, I scrunch up my nose and put my hand over her face.

"small ass hands" she says comparing our hands, I suck my teeth and smack her hand, "they're also so cute, small and chubby" she says kissing my palm.

"what's up with you today?" I giggle, she rolls her eyes and kisses my forehead.

"can't I just appreciate how precious you are?" she teases me blush.

"I didn't say that" I say rolling eyes making her laugh.

"let me take you on a date today? I just want to spend the whole day treating you" she says with a tiny smile, I nod quickly and peck her lips.

"good, let me get up baby" she says patting my bum, I get off her and let her go brush her teeth while I make the bed and clean our room quickly.

"come shower with me mama" she says popping in, I pick up our towels and join her the shower.

"teach me how to wash your hair please, I want to learn" I ask Kaiya as she was about to wash her hair, she looks at me for a second before handing me her shampoo.

"wash my hair as you normally would wash yours" I nod and make her sit before doing as told making sure to rub her scalp.

"since I have short hair, there's nothing much to washing it" she say making me wash it against before giving me a conditioner to sneer on her hair.

"there, I will show you how to moisture it and everything when we get out", I nod and wash myself before we both step out.

"can you dry it for me baby" she says handing me a towel, I start drying her hair but she stops me and shows me how to correctly do it for her curls.

"I use this as a moisturizer for my scalp, this is for hair after that I pray it with this spray" she says giving me the products, I nod and do as told before stepping back.

"I did it" I say feeling proud of myself, she chuckles and nods, "style it however you want" she say, I move the hair around messingly.

"there" I say giggling, I peck her lips and start getting myself ready, "can you hand me my lotion there pleas" she passes me the lotion and goes back to looking for an outfit.

"let me pick" I say getting in front of her to look in her wardrobe and look for something, I hand her some baggy black pants with a shirt and Jordan's to make her try it on.

"ehh" I say making her taking off the shirt to give her a casual white button up, "okay, jewelry" I mumble handing her jewelry and nod in approval once done.

"damn I look hot, thank you baby" she says looking in the mirror and sags her pants a bit making me bit my lip although the shirt covers her underwear so it doesn't show that it's sagging.

"you do look hot" I say looking at her before turning to pick out a skirt to wear with a brown cropped top and jewelry, I put on some Travis Scott Jordan's and go over to do my make up.

"nope, none of that today, we're going natural" she says picking me off the seat, I huff and snatch the mascara.

"just a little bit of this please" I say opening it, she rolls her eyes and lets me put it on, "okay now I'm done" I say after brushing out my hair.

"let's go" she says standing up but I pull her back down to sit on the bed and take out my phone to take pictures on the mirror.

Kaiya hugs my leg and leans on it as I stand in front of her, I take a few pictures some with her hand disappearing under my skirt before we leave.

"starting with breakfast" she says driving out of the apartment's parking lot. we spent the whole day out and it was honestly one of the most fun days I have had.

after breakfast we went to a studio to paint, they will have our paintings delivered in a few days, we had a picnic at the beach for lunch and went for a drive before ending the day with a drive in movie.

"put me down" I giggle as Kaiya throws me over her shoulder, she laughs and carries me into the elevator while I just lay there.

I smack her ass making her smack mine back, I burst out laughing in response until I feel her hand creep up my thigh.

"stop you horn dog" I say smacking her ass again, she smacks my thigh back in response before biting it, "baby my boobs are literally about to spill out of this top" I say holding my boobs.

"let me see" she says turning around but that turns me with her making me laugh at her stupidity, I use her back to bring myself up when I feel myself get dizzy.

"you might want to lay back down for you don't want to hit your head" she says walking out of the elevator, I quickly do as told and let her carry me into our apartment before putting me down.

"I hate you" I says smacking her chest and glare at her.

"no, you don't"

trying to decide if I want a happy or sad ending is difficult🧍‍♀️