Chapter forty two

Billie

I let out a whimper against her hand, I feel her hand on my clit rubbing it in circles, "shh shh" she says in my ear as I was pressed against the bathroom door.

"tell me how much you love me baby" she says against my ear and removes her hand from my mouth, I feel her hips meeting my ass as she thrusts steadily into me.

"I love so so much oh my god" I moan out as she continues to hits spots in me, "fuck yes yes" I cry out making her cover my mouth again.

"are you cumming for me princess?" I nod quickly against my hand feeling her other hand spread my pussy lips further, "go ahead"

I scream against her hand as I cum coating her dick, "there you go pretty girl" she cooes letting her hand drop to my hip , I feel her cum in me making me moan.

"fuck thank you baby" I thank her breathing heavily, "shit" I mumble looking down at the cum running down my legs and quickly get tissue before it can get to my socks and shoes.

"let me help you" I hear Kaiya mumble as she goes on her knees behind me and pulls me to arch my back as she licks up all the cum oozing out of me.

"shit" I mumble while grinding on her face, I look down to see her cum coated dick still standing tall on a process of going down.

"oh my fuck" I moan as her tongue massages my walls making me stumble over almost falling but she holds me up by my waist, I feel her drag her tongue to my ass and massage around my hole making me gasp.

why does that feel so good?

"fuck yes" I moan as I feel myself get wetter as she constantly switch between my holes until she enters two fingers in me making me bite my lip in attempt to quiet down.

"there you go, cum for me baby" she says when she feels my walls flutter around her fingers like crazy while eating out my ass, I let out a softer moan as I cum on her fingers.

she cleans it all up before coming up to kiss me making me smile against her lips, "I have yet to fuck your ass" she says smacking it making me chuckle.

she takes out my underwear from her pocket and hands it to me, I watch as she cleans my cum off her dick before stuffing it back in her pants.

"you good?" she asks chuckling washing her hands, I nod with a smile while fixing my skirt, I peck her lips and sigh happily.

"I just love your dick so much" I say making her laugh loudly, I chuckle and take her hand to pull us out of the bathroom back to our seats in the plane.

Kaiya had to bend down all the way which is kind of funny.

we get seated back in our seats and cuddle, Kaiya throws a blanket over us while she lays her chair back and pulls me down with her.

I look around the almost empty business class area and lay down on her chest while her hand rubs my ass in a circular motion under the blanket.

"you need to eat my ass more" I whisper against her ear making her chuckle and nod, I smile happily and lay my head back down on her chest.

"get some sleep, we still have 3 hours before landing" she says kissing my head, I nod and close my eyes while both her hands rub on me.

[<|>]

"no because who the fuck do you think you are?" I huff smacking Kaiya over the head, her mouth drops open while she rubs her head and looks at her mom for backup but she shrugs and turns back to her business.

"but baby, that wasn't me though" she says trying to take my hand, I roll my eyes and snatch my hand away from her.

"it was though, it just so happens that there's someone else named Kaiya, who looks exactly like you" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"yesss because that wasn't me. that was your dream" she says matter of factly, I roll my eyes and turn to my phone.

"besides that you cheated but you weren't even rubbing my back when I woke up" I say

"but that was in your dream and I had a numb arm since you were laying on it for hours" she says poking my side.

"that isn't an excuse" I tell her and get up to sit next to her mom, she sits there in disbelief as I cuddle against mama Ivy while we wait for my mom to arrive.

as soon as she arrives I run to her, "she's not your daughter in law anymore" I say pointing at Kaiya who rolls her eyes and walks towards us.

"hello to you too Billie" says my mom hugging me with a laugh, I sink into her embrace swaying us side to side.

"can you ask her what I did?" I hear Kaiya say behind, I pull away to glare at her as she hugs my mom who is ridiculously shorter.

like you aren't.

"she cheated on me" my mom's eyebrows furrow as she looks at Kaiya making her eyes widen, she glares at me making me continue the story.

"in my dream" I mumble making my mom roll her eyes, "it's still the same though" I defend but my mom pushes past me to greet Kaiya's parents, who glares at me.

"you can't be saying shit like that while I am still trying to make an impression on your parents" she says in a whisper to me and slaps my ass without our parents noticing.

I roll my eyes with a smile and hop in my mom's van while Kaiya loads our bags.

billie is so spoilt in this story💀