Chapter thirty six

Billie

"if only I knew I would fall for a girl who beat my ass in street racer" Kaiya says making me laugh loudly and it echos in the swimming cave we're in.

"shut up" I say hitting her stomach, "at least now you admit that I beat your ass" I shrug making her suck her teeth and roll her eyes.

"whatever" she says slapping my ass as I hop on the swing that had handmade in here. we're alone in blue cave, it's a cave in the beach.

it's well know when here in Greece which is why I am surprised we're alone with no other people on vacation but I suspect that Kaiya rented it out because as soon as we got here she recommended skinny dipping because we're alone.

I only took off my swim top and left my underwear on.

I watch as Kaiya makes her way behind me and starts pushing me softly. I can't get over how beautiful this place it.

kaiyaaa_ via Instagram post

tagged: billieilish

kaiyaaa_: my sugar baby

___

billieilish: that's me.

billieilish: I love you

ClaudiaSulewski: next time I need an invitation.

more...

billieilish via Instagram post

tagged: kaiyaaa_

billieilish: my baby
___

ClaudiaSulewski: love it

___

"I am going out for lunch with lisa today" I tell Kaiya as I step out of the bathroom with a towel around my body.

"with who?" she makes a face looking up from her phone.

"Lisa.. you know, your best friend's girlfriend" I say making her let out an 'ohhhh', "you seriously didn't know her name? you have been in the same house as her for almost two months now" I say making a face.

"I don- I just- I didn't even know they were dating" she stumbles over her words, I chuckle and look through my clothes for something to wear.

"I guess I could use this time to catch up with Jordan" she says nodding to herself, I chuckle and agree.

"to be fair, we both have been having a lot of sex" she tries to justify herself, "but before you go, one more round please?" she asks making me turn to her.

"baby we were having sex not even half an hour ago and I just washed off the smell of sex off me" I say putting on a bra.

"I know but I didn't know you were going out, I thought we had the whole day of fucking" she shrugs, I chuckle and shake my head.

"at least a tiny bit of head" she says giving me a smile.

"you're lucky I love you, make it quick though" I say dropping my towel, she quickly hops out of bed already naked and comes behind me.

who am I to say no. shit I fell in love with her dick before I feel in love with her.

"I only have about half an hour and no more marks please, I already have enough I need to cover up" I say as I feel her kiss my neck from behind.

"all I need is 10" she mumbles bending me over while standing, I hold my ankles as I feel her spit down my asshole and lets it run down.

I moan as I feel her run her tip up and down my folds until I feel her slowly enter me making me moan, she grabs a hold of my hips and starts drilling into me.

"mmh baby slow down" I say struggling to keep my legs holding me, she pulls me up a bit making me hold on my knees.

"I know you can take it princess" she says speeding up, I whimper with my mouth wide open but nothing comes out. I feel her pick me up and take a seat on the bed.

she lays down making me follow laying on her chest before she holds up my legs and drills into me making me scream.

"shh shh shh you're doing good mama" she says against my ear but I fail to keep quiet as I feel her deep in my guts.

"baby slow down" I whimper, this position is definitely my new favorite and as much as I love her pace, I can't hold back my screams as she hits my spot multiple times.

I always loved the little curve up her dick has, it does wonders.

I let out a scream followed by a cry as she pounds into me, "I know baby, I got you" she says breathlessly, I feel shivering run down my spin.

my mouth drops open with my eyes rolled back as I cum hard, Kaiya makes no effort of slowing down until I let out a scream as I finish.

I feel her blow her load in me making me moan and sigh as she slowly comes to an end, "oh my" I say breathlessly when she slips out of me making me look at the mirror next to the bed.

a mixture of our cum gushing out of me as I lay back breathing heavily, "oh god I almost hate how much I loved that but I want to go again" I say chuckling.

she laughs and turns me around so her face is in between my legs and cleans me up making my legs twitch as she blushes against my clit with her tongue.

"mmh fuck stop" I say sitting up next to her, I look down at her dick covered with my white cum making me bit my lip and look up at her.

"I still have 20mins to get ready, all I need is ten. can we go again please?" I ask straddling her, she chuckles and pulls me closer to her.

"gladly" she says slipping into me while I am leaning on her chest.