Chapter forty nine

Billie

"you're so spoilt I swear" Kaiya groans as she kisses my cheek after handing me the bag I wanted.

I wonder why

"thank you baby" I grin and lean up to peck her lips, she rolls her eyes but a small smile still plays on her lips.

"let's go you spoilt brat" she says pulling me out of the store after paying, I quickly catch up with her and take her hand before tucking it for her attention.

"carry my bag for me please" I say with a grin, she looks at me with a straight face for minutes while I keep the innocent look and put my hand on her waist band keeping it there.

"you just made me spend my whole bank account on a small ass bag, now you want me to carry it?" I nod bitting my inner, she rolls her eyes and takes it.

"thank you baby" I say kissing her cheek and pull her by her pants towards the shopping center parking lot.

"I hate you so much, you know" she says opening my door and hands me the bag before going over to her side.

I give her an innocent smile as she starts the car and pulls out driving to her parent's house where we are spending the day.

"take her please" is the first thing Kaiya says when she sees her mom, I roll my eyes and hug mama Ivy before kissing her cheek.

"what happen now?" she asks moving to hug Kaiya.

"she's so spoilt" she groans while narrowing her eyes at me and walks out leaving us alone.

"that is your fault though Kaiya" her mom shouts after her making me laugh and agree.

"what are we doing today?" I ask her while looking at all the food and ingredients on the table.

"just brunch" she shrugs and hands me a recipe to start on one of the dishes, I get an aprons and read over her recipe for Mac and cheese before I start.

"how are you guys doing? you with living today and all because I know that can be overwhelming at first" she asks.

"we've good actually, I think we made a good communication skill thing or whatever you want to call it. sitting down and talking about things instead of blowing up" I shrug.

"oh, that's great because I remember when I started leaving with your father, it was hell" she laughs, I stop what I was doing and look at her.

"my father?" I ask blinking, she nods not bothering to even look up at me.

"of course, you're family now. you guys are basically married in our eyes" she shrugs, I feel my heart literally melt.

she has no idea how much that mean to me.

"right" I mumble and hug her, "thank you, I love you so much oh my god" I drag out kissing her cheek, she smiles and hugs me back before waving me off.

"anyways.. I think it's different for us, I mean Kaiya cooks. I handle the dishes.. it's just 50/50 there's no I'm the manly one type of thing, which I really love" I tell her.

"you know.. you're like my favorite" she says making me pout and chuckle, "if you and Kaiya don't get married, I am keeping you around to destroy her possible relationships" she shrugs making me laugh.

"definitely. I will blow up her whole wedding if I must" I tell her making her laugh and agree.

I mix in my cheese with macaroni and spices before mixing it all well and let the cheese melt. I pour it all in a dish and sprinkle a whole lot of cheese on top.

I set the timer before putting it in the oven and move over to the next thing, "Billie sweetie would you like some wine?" mama Ivy asks pouring a glass for herself.

"sure, I'd love some" she pours me a glass and hives it to me, "thank you" I say taking a sip before going back to chopping the garlic cloves.

I look up at Kaiya who has entered the kitchen and send her a small smile that she returns before steals a sip of my wine, "dad wants his spatula" she says.

mama Ivy takes it out and gives her a big ass spatula. she kisses my forehead before she leaves making me chuckle.

she's done being mad.

[<|>]

"here you go baby" I say giving Kaiya her plate of food, she thanks me and gives me a forehead kiss. I take a seat next to her with my plate.

"you're being wifey and shit" she says with a laugh, I roll my eyes with a tiny smile and shove bread in her mouth for her to stop talking.

"eat"

follow my new account, I will be posting Billie fan Finca there too: mjdakid_xx