Chapter s*venteen

Billie

"oh fuck fuck" I moan out with my head thrown back, I squeeze my eyes shut as Kaiya continues lipping on my clit.

"okay stop stop shit" I say breathlessly as she lets go of me, I lay there heavily breathing with my eyes shut. I feel her hand massage my upper thigh softly.

"you're good mama?" she asks giving me a kiss on the cheek, I nod while opening my eyes to look at her.

"I don't know how you do that but I love it" I say making her chuckle, she sits up on the edge of the bed and looks at me.

"you might want to put your clothes on before I lose self control" she says eying between my legs, I quickly close my legs embarrassingly and pull the covers over me.

"come lay with me" I say opening my arms, she throws her sweater off and pants before joining me underneath the covers. she wraps her arms around me and pulls me closer to her front.

I lay my head on her shoulder as her hands message my back. It is morning and Kaiya just got back from today's morning class and found me napping on her bed.

one thing led to another and next thing I know she had her head between my legs, and I am not one to complain.

"seriously how do you know how to do that?" I ask seriously making her chuckle, she shrugs and looks down at me.

"honestly don't know, I did it once and it drove you crazy so I kept doing it" she shrugs as her hands start rubbing my ass, I roll my eyes and look away as I feel blush rise on my cheeks.

"stop it, you horndog" I say laughing when I feel her hands spread my ass and her finger lingering on my entrance, she quickly lets go and flips us over so she's laying on my chest.

I watch as she plays with my tits and squeezes them together before stuffing her face in between them, I chuckle and ran my hand throw her short hair.

"so I was thinking.. my friends, your friends, picnic" I say making her look up at me and nod with a smile.

"I agree and I think I have just a place" she says excitedly, I quickly press my lips to hers while she types fast on her phone, "okay, at 5pm at sardinia bay" she says showing me the plans.

"make sure they bring something with them like one with drinks, one brings snacks type of thing" she says typing on her phone. I nod and text the group chat.

although Lina and Mae have afternoon classes, they're willing to skip today and place my phone down.

"for now, I need to go shopping with Jordan so take a nap and I will wake you up in time to get ready yeah?" she suggests, I nod tiredly and lay on my stomach.

Kaiya crawls over my body and presses kisses across my bare shoulders and up my neck to my jaw and my cheek, I hum happily when I feel her place a kiss on my nose and open my eyes.

"get some sleep baby" she says pecking my lips, I only close my eyes in response and start drifting off as I hear her move around getting ready.

after what feels like too short of a time I am woken up by a slap on my ass and Kaiya crawling over me to kiss my cheeks until she starts licking and biting me making me immediately push her away.

"I'm up damn" I mumble stretching, she quickly jumps on me covering me making me look at her confused but she points towards Jordan on the couch making me chuckle.

I throw on one of her big sweaters and stand up seeing it was barely 4pm. I greet jordan with a slap over the head as I walk past making her look at me with wide eyes.

I start running the shower and brush my teeth as I wait and hop in for a quick shower. I make sure to put my bikini underneath since we are meeting at the beach.

"it smells good in here" I say as I finish my shower and look at all the dishes on the counter all cooked food, Kaiya gives me some to dishes to carry out with her and Jordan following.

[<|>]

"you guys look so cute" Mae gushes as I was making her make pictures of me and Kaiya. I had taken off my clothes and I was left in my bikini.

Kaiya is dressed though.

I feel kaiya's gaze on me making me look up at her from her chest, I feel a smile grow on my smile when my eyes meet hers and lean in to peck her lips.

"you look so pretty" she mumbles while her hand leaves my waist to cup my cheek, that have now reddened. I peck her lips once again and thank her.

"okay, I'm tired now" I say as I take my phone from Mae, I feel Kaiya slap my ass as she walks past to her friends leaving me to join mine.