Chapter five

Billie

I roll my eyes in annoyance, I have been trying to get comfortable but nothing is working, Kaiya is also so focused on the movie playing.

I let out a sigh and lay my back on her side and she's quick to put her arm around me and pull me in.

I had invited her over to my dorm for a movie after her class and of course she brought food, she was a little nervous at first but I think she okay now.

we both turn our heads to the door opening and Nya walks in making me roll my eyes and turn back to the movie, I feel kaiya's hand move from my stomach to my upper thigh.

she softly grips it while looking off at the screen making me smile, I adjust myself to lay over her lap, her hand moves to right over my crotch on the biker short I was wearing.

we're doing this to spite Nya but I am enjoying it, Nya silently moves around until I hear her bedroom door shut, I see Kaiya roll her eyes in the corner of my eye making me smile.

although she doesn't bother moving her hand, I am praying that she doesn't feel my second pulsing heartbeat down there but it seems like she doesn't when she keeps quiet.

her other hand runs through my hair softly making me close my eyes blissfully but before I know it I feel asleep facing her stomach.

"if she wanted you, she wouldn't be laying on me right" I hear Kaiya deadpan while her hand rubs my ass while I lay on her lap.

"you're just a fling to her, I will show her that I can please her better to make her stay" the voice I recognize as Nya's, I let out a sigh and wrap my arms around kaiya's torso.

"I would like to see you try" Kaiya says in an unbothered tone making me giggle, they both keep quiet when they realize that I'm awake.

"since you're up, ima need you to get up. I have been holding this pee for too long" kaiya says putting my head on the couch and runs out to the bathroom.

I turn over to see Nya sitting there looking at me, I stare back and widen my eyes in question but she huffs and walks away making me roll my eyes.

"okay, I have got to go" kaiya says as she walks in, "I missed an important class today because you were sleeping on me, so ima go and get notes from Jordan" she says collecting her things.

"you could have left you know" I say with a yawn.

"I wanted to be here when you wake up" she shrugs, my face flushes with blush at her confrontation.

she goes to take the hoodie she came in wearing but I snatch it away, "nah ah this is mine now" I say with a grin and put it on.

she rolls her eyes in annoyance but doesn't bother trying to get it back, "can I at least get the other four you have?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

I shake my head with an innocent smile and ask for a kiss that she gives even though she was mad, she rolls her eyes and pecks my lips but I pull her back for more.

"I will walk you out" I say standing up and slip on some slippers, we walk hand in hand down the hallways until we are at the door of the building.

"okay come see me soon" I say pointing a finger at her, "you come to me, I am sick of your ex" she rolls her eyes.

"she's not my ex" I laugh and give her one last kiss, "I'll see you soon" I tell her while stepping back.

"bye" I yell while she walks away towards the other dorm building, she turns back and waves with a smile, i blow her a kiss and close the entrance door before making a run to my dorm room.

"you should really stop messing with that girl, she's not good for you" is the first thing Nya says as I walk in making me roll my eyes.

"you don't gotta worry about me" I say getting some snacks,"or her. it's none of your business" I say closing the fridge.

"besides it's not like she will be around anymore" I lie stepping closer to her, her eyes immediately light up and she licks her lips.

she goes to put her hands on my waist and leans in to kiss me but I push her away, "bitch fuck you and hop off my dick" I laugh flipping her off and walk to my room.

"Kaiya be fucking me good better than you ever have" I shout behind losing the door with a snicker when I hear her shout.

"bitch" I mutter turning on Netflix.