Chapter twenty one

Billie

I watch as Kaiya sleeps peacefully breathing in and out at a slow pace, her breathing is so calming.

she's so beautiful.

last night was something and I loved every second of it.

I lay my head on her chest making her instinctively wrap her arms around me, I lay there wide awake listening to her heartbeat as I replay yesterday in my head.

my hand makes it's way to Kaiya's jaw and softly rub my thumb against it softly before lifting my head and peck her chin. I see her barely open her eyes before closing them again and smiles.

she exhales deeply and pulls me flash against her while pressing her lips on top of my head, I cuddle underneath her chin. "you should open your gifts" she says in a mumble.

I quickly stand up going over to the corner and a box of roses caught my eyes, I look over at Kaiya to see her with her eyes barely open while watching me.

"these are so pretty" I say pouting and take the box apart to see it full of chocolate underneath, I steal one and put it in my mouth moaning softly at the flavor and how it melts.

"open the smallest box there" Kaiya says, I reach over for the velvet box and gasp when I open it. it's a white shiny diamond tennis necklace.

"oh my god Kaiya I can't accept this" I say running my finger over it, "this is too much, how much did this cost you?" I ask looking at her as she sits up and walks towards me.

"don't worry about that but just know we weren't eating for the next month" she jokes with a chuckle, I look at her with a straight face.

"baby take it, I bought it for you and you obviously want it" she shrugs, I shake my head looking at the necklace.

"it's beautiful but too much" I say closing the box, she takes it out of my hands and takes it out to put it on around my neck.

"just accept it, I bought it for you because I thought it would look before and it does" she says kissing my neck, I pout my lips and lean up to kiss her.

"thank you" I whisper against her lips and kiss her again.

"now open the rest while I go brush my teeth" she says walking away, I go through all the gifts from the matching Jordans she got us to the gift basket full of kin care products.

"you're the sweetest, I don't deserve all this" I say kissing her lips when she comes back.

"yes you do" she says and doesn't let me talk before kissing me again.

[<|>]

"just lay down, you'll feel good after this" I say nagging Kaiya, I put on a face mask now I want to put one on her but she refuses.

"baby I'm okay" she says putting her focus back to her tv, I roll my eyes and straddle her lap before trying to put the mask on her face again.

I start applying the cream mask on her making her sigh and pause her game giving me her attention. I feel her hands rubbing my back as I do what I need to do.

"there. now leave it on for a few more a few minutes" I say with a cheeky smile and hop off her, she pulls me back into her lap and starts playing her game again.

"do you wanna play?" she asks giving me her controller and places her hands over mine, she tells me how to play before we start again.

"kill that person" she says pointing at the screen, I quickly do as told making Kaiya praise me and show me around.

"shoot" she says quickly making me panic, "princess you're dying" she says placing her hands back on mine and controls my hands.

I let out a little laugh when we die making Kaiya huff, I press my lips in a thin line and look back at her.

"come on, let's take these off" I say pulling her to the bathroom, we both wash off our faces. as Kaiya was about to walk out, I pull her back showing her what creams to use.

"do I need three different creams on my face?" she asks looking at all the products in her hands.

"yes baby, this is for your eye bags, this is toner and this moisturizer with sunscreen in it" I tell her and show her how to use them.

"there, that wasn't so hard. we're both doing that twice a week now" I tell her.

"yeah yeah, come let's go cuddle" she says pulling me with her to the bed but not without changing to her games to Netflix and puts on a movie.

she's about to fall asleep, I can never watch a movie with her because she always falls asleep.

I feel her place a kiss on my neck and my necklace around my neck before letting out a sigh, "this necklace looks really good on you" she compliments.

"thank you my love" I say kissing her forehead, I feel her smile in my neck but she doesn't say anything rather just falls asleep.