Chapter s*ven

Kaiya

"you look so pretty" I compliment as Billie opens her doom room door, she gives me a big smile while showing off her outfit in twirls.

"thank you, I feel pretty" she giggles while giving me a kiss and closes her door behind her, she excitedly takes my hand and speed walks out of the building.

"let's take my car" I say opening the passenger door for her, she thanks me and buckles in while I jog to my side and start the car.

"you excited?" I ask seeing her with a big smile, constantly giggling. She nods eagerly while shifting around in her seat and swinging her legs.

"I am, I missed my brother" she says giving me the address, I back out of the parking lot and place my hand on Billie's upper thigh gripping on it softly.

"your interior is fire" she drags out looking around the car, I non-verbally thank her by squeezing her thigh with a small smile.

as soon as I am out of campus, my hand tightens on the steering wheel as I step on the gas, speeding up. I glance over at billie seeing her with a big smile.

"I swear that is probably the best feeling ever" I say slowly down at a red light, Billie agrees with me while connecting her phone to the Bluetooth.

I watch as a lady crosses the road in front of my car, she's got a fat ass. my eyes follow her ass until she is on the other side and my eyes look over at Billie.

we both burst out laughing when we realized that we were both staring at her ass, "gay ass" I say smacking her thigh and step on the gas, when the light turned green.

"have I told you how fine you look today?" she asks putting her hand on the back of my neck and rubs it there, I feel a smile breaks on my face.

"thank you princess" I thank her giving her thigh a small squeeze, I glance over to see her flushed face red with blush, it's the first time I have called her any type on nickname.

I pull into the restaurant's parking lot and turn off the car, I feel Billie pull me towards her and she connects our lips swiftly. her hands on my cheeks rubbing them softly with the pad of her thumbs.

"sorry, I had to" she says embarrassingly once we pull away, I roll my eyes playfully and peck her lips against before getting out of the car and making a run to her side.

"you don't have to apologize" I tell her while taking her hand and kiss the back of her hand while locking the door, she leads the way into the building pulling me with her.

she lets out of my hand to make a run to who I am guessing is her brother, I watch as they interact with big smile and greet the girl he had with him.

"I'm Claudia" she greets with a big beautiful smile while giving me a hug. "I'm Kaiya" I say with a smile.

"trust me I know, I have heard a lot about you" she chuckles while eyeing Billie, I find amusement in her words and I can help but smirk.

"like what exactly?" I ask with a little laugh, she presses her lips into a thin line trying to suppress a laugh. obviously Billie had said a lot to her.

we both burst out laughing in realization even though I was embarrassed, it was funny. the two siblings turn to us with curious looks and come join us.

"Finneas" he older guy introduces, we dap up each other, "Kaiya" I say with a smile.

we all take seats around the table and immediately Finneas is attacking me with questions although he is trying to be intimidating.. he is kind of failing but I don't show it.

he just has a friendly face.

a waitress comes over to take our orders, me and Billie get a sharing plate of pasta with a side of garlic bread and curly fries because who doesn't like curly fries.

I give Billie a sip of my mango frappe because I saw her eying it, she nods approving of it while swallowing and frowns after while looking back at her lemonade.

I roll my eyes and switch our drinks, "you're suck a brat, you know" I whisper to her. she gives me a innocent smile as her cheeks flush but she doesn't say anything.

before we know it they were closing the restaurant, me and Finneas payed 50/50 on the bill, he wanted to cover it alone but I refused.

"it was nice meeting you guys" I say giving them hugs, they are honestly the sweetest and cutest couple, only expectable heterosexual couple.

Billie gives them both hugs and kisses on the cheek before running to get in the car as I was standing with the passenger door open.

"they're so nice" I say as I start the car, I look over and Billie seeing her with a big smile looking like she's about to burst of excitement.

"kiss me already, we have been with them for four hours and you haven't kissed me" she whines, I chuckle and lean over press a sweet soft kiss on her lips.

"thank you" she says pulling away but I pull her back for another kiss, she starts fussing and whimpering while pulling away.

"stop now, I am getting horny" she laughs pushing my chest away, I chuckle and pull off the parking driving back to campus.

"thank you for agreeing to meet them" I hear Billie say softly, I watch her playing with my fingers in her hands.

"of course princess, you don't have to thank me" I say giving her hand a squeeze, "I will see you tomorrow" I say giving her a kiss, she nods and gives me a hug.

I wave while walking back to my car, I watch her disappear in her dorm building before pulling off going to mine.

my gf is so fine..