Chapter 34

Matthias POV

The moon is high in the sky when we arrive home. The packhouse is quiet, as most of the werewolves have already retired to their room or house.

Once I reach our bedroom, I don’t even bother to take off my clothes before letting myself fall onto the bed. It was so exhausting. I don’t think I’ll be able to survive another family dinner.

“Feeling okay?” Daniel asks as he enters the room and sits on the corner of the bed.

“No,” I groan, with my face buried into a pillow. “I’m turning vegetarian or vegan or whatever it’s called. Just no meat.”

Daniel scoffs. “Yeah, right. A vegetarian werewolf, that’ll be a first.”

“You’re part human.”

“But not part rabbit.”

“Alright, I don’t think I can do that either. I just prefer mine cooked to a certain level unless it’s tartare.”

“Come on, princess. Let’s get washed and changed. I’m tired,” he yawns as he stands.

“Sure go ahead,” I yawn. “Call me when you’re done…”

I close my eyes for a second after I hear water running. I just need to rest my eyes for a second. In the comfort of darkness, I sigh in relief that it was done. Daniel is lucky to have skipped that part with my mother. While they fed me to death with raw elk meat, I don’t think Daniel would have walked out of that restaurant unscathed. I rub my belly containing all the unnecessary nutrients I ingested. Eating food is only a pleasure. It was not worth my stomach space.

While Daniel’s mother had a smile, I’m not sure if she actually likes me. His dad’s attitude seemed more natural to me. He was gloomy and talked little. It was easier to deal with than his mom’s kindness. Vampires and werewolves were natural enemies, after all.

Soon after, Daniel walks out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. His footsteps echo throughout the room as he walks back and forth.

“So noisy!” I groan as I throw a pillow in his general direction.

“Go take a shower.”

“I don’t want to…” I snuggled into another pillow as I sigh comfortably.

I frown when he says nothing else. I listen and try to pinpoint his location in the room, but it is completely silent. Unwilling to be kept in the dark, I finally open my eyes. To my surprise, he placed his hand in front of me. I turn around and Daniel is straddling me. My head is in between his arms as we face each other, while his legs are on each side of my hip.

I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck. “Well, what are you waiting for?” I arched up one of my eyebrows.

Daniel takes a deep break with his nostrils flaring. He closes his eyes before leaning his head in the crook of my neck. He takes another deep breath as I get nervous. Will he do it?

“Let’s do it,” he mumbles in my neck.

“Finally, we are having sex,” I cock my head to the side.

“I’m being serious.”

“Sex is very a serious matter, especially since we are both men.”

Daniel backs away from my neck until we make eye contact. He isn’t smiling. I lick my lips and clear my throat.

“Sorry,” I apologize.

“I’m ready to commit. I have thought about it extensively and I’m willing to let you drink off of me if you let me mark you,” Daniel explains.

“Now?”

“Yes,” he nods.

“You will really let me do it? You agree to live with me eternally?” I ask as I wish to hear it directly from his mouth.

“It sounds like a long time, but I’m sure you know how to keep us entertained,” Daniel answers.

“The world is big. We can take our time talking about that later,” I say, before pulling him into a kiss.

Once again, they fight for dominance. None of them let the other take charge. If there was a spectator, the kiss would be unpleasant to watch since there is no harmony. However, they both don’t mind it. In fact, they are waiting for an opportunity to take over. Out of breath, Daniel pulls away first. They slowly regained their breaths and only then did they go for round two. Like the first time, the result is still unclear.

"I guess I'll let you have it first," I mumble as I cover my eyes with my arm.

"Are you sure?" Daniel asks hesitantly.

"Have you bottomed before?"

"No."

"Exactly, but next time, it's your turn," I uncover my eyes, and a smirk stretches up my lips when I see hesitation clouding his eyes. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle and you'll soon get addicted to it."

Daniel snorts. "You sound awfully confident."

"You'll see," I challenge him as he seems to get more aroused. "But first, enjoy my ass, it's an expensive one."

I take off my shirt as Daniel does the same with my pants, revealing my erection. He loosens the towel around his waist, and I'm relieved to see that I am not the only one aroused.

We get into another heated kiss, but this time, I let him take the lead.

CENSORED

The uncensored and complete chapter is on Tapas.