Chapter 35

Daniel POV

"Show me what you got, big boy," Matthias taunts as I feel something inside me snap.

The sight of my mate under me, panting with need, is waking up my instincts. I kept them buried for so long that they are hard to control. I can already feel my fangs pressing against my gum.

CENSORED

The mating ritual complete, I let go of his neck and lick the area free of blood. The bite mark quickly heals, but a scar remains. This is the proof that we have mated. He is mine and no one can take him away.

Matthias licks his lips clean before smiling at me. Once more, he pulls my neck down so we can kiss. Once our lips touched, I’m surprised to taste something metallic yet a little sweet. I frown as he forces me to swallow the warm liquid. Once I do, my body warms up from the inside as I get lightheaded.

“What was that,” I ask while shaking my head to stay awake.

“My blood,” Matthias smiles proudly. “I’m yours, and you’re mine now. No escape allowed.”

“Something’s wrong,” I groan as I lay on top of him. I feel so weak. There’s no strength in my body anymore.

“Demetrius told me your body will have to adapt to my blood,” he answers while rubbing my back soothingly. “The best remedy is to sleep through it,” he kisses my head as I fell into a deep sleep.

( ˘ ³˘)♥(´ε` )

When I come back to my senses, I immediately notice that something feels different. It is not like I’m injured, but I do feel weird.

“Good morning,” Matthias greets as he lays naked next to me.

“Good morning,” I answer, as I stretch my arms above my head. “How long did I sleep?”

“It’s already noon.”

“What?” I jerk up before looking at the clock and see that he is right. “Fuck,” I throw away the bed sheet covering my naked body.

Before I can put a foot out of the bed, Matthias pulls me down and straddles me. “Where are you going?” he tilts his head to the side.

“I’m late. I need to take care of-” I explain while trying to push him off of me.

“No need, your Beta already came and said to take the day off.”

I stare at him, wide-eyed. “She did?”

“Yes, and there’ll be a feast tonight to celebrate our union. It’ll be interesting,” he laughs. “A vampire leading a pack of werewolves! This is a first.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that,” I grumble.

“If you say so.”

“I do.”

“I know, I know,” he pats my chest as he is still straddling me. “But first, I hope you’re ready.”

I frown. “Ready for what?”

Matthias smirks, and if he had a tail, it would be wagging. “For round two! But this time, I’m the one on top.”

I smile nervously before flipping us around. “I don’t think so.”

“Haha, there’s no need to be scared. I’ll take good care of you and your bottom,” he slaps my ass twice. “Plus, I do like this position.”

There is the uncensored version on tapas. Link in the bio.