Chapter 36

Matthias POV

The air is thick and musky. Moans and groans resonate throughout the room. I pant while trying to catch my breath as Daniel lays next to me. I lost track of time long ago but the sun is already shining through the closed curtains.

A smirk curls up against my lips as I think back at the sleepless nights we spent together intertwined in the bedsheets. I could still hear my mate’s moans and groans echoing against the wall. Satisfaction blossomed in my chest as I watched him take me in, accepting me, our relationship.  In his—our pack, I’m not only his mate but also the Alpha. We may be from different species, but we are equals, meant to stand next to each other.

I have no shame to admit that we both had been ravenous, always competing against each other. I roll to my side and prop my head upon my hand. I silently observe Daniel as he is fast asleep. If I didn’t know better, I would let the man rest, but I know that if I do, he will use the opportunity to pounce.

I trace a line through his eyebrows with a lazy finger before reaching his nose, then lips to his muscular chest. Another thing I can’t get enough of. Years of training shaped my mate’s body to this day. With my finger tracing lazy circles on his chest, the stark contrast of his tan skin makes mine pop out. A sign of life flowing through his veins. The nectar that will make me kneel and beg for a drop.

Unable to resist it, I straddle him as his eyes are still closed. I bury my nose in the crook of his neck and bask myself in his scent, his warmth. I’ll never get enough of this, of him.

Daniel’s body tensed as my tongue touched his skin. I smirk but continue to lick the spot on his neck as if I never noticed the change in his breathing, in his body. After a few more licks, I gently nipped and sucked at the tender spot. I desperately want to taste his blood coating my tongue and pleasure coursing through my veins as we share one body. However, teasing him is wickedly fun. And it is enough to push down my urge.

My fangs pushed against my gum as it elongated. Carefully, I trail the sharp end on his sensitive skin. It would be so easy to break it, to uncover the sweet nectar coursing through his veins. I licked my lips in anticipation. My patience running thin, I finally let go.

As I'm about to sink in, Daniel's hand cupped the back of my neck. A whimper escapes my lips as I'm so close yet so far to his sweet nectar.

"You had enough," he scolded before pushing me to the side until his muscular body pinned me down.

I licked my lips and gave him a taunting smile. "You enjoy it as much as I do."

He simply raised an eyebrow as his eyes glowed in the slightly dimmed room. They were like jewels kissed by the sun.

"But it's my turn," he licked the scar on my shoulder as I shuddered.

"Mmm, I think we can come to a compromise," I add as I buck my hips up into his.

"What do you suggest?" he grabs our erections together while lazily moving his hand.

"I think you promised a wall last night."

Fire lit his eyes as his nostrils flared. "I did. Do you want that mate?"

I moaned as his hand suddenly moved a lot faster as if chasing our release.

"If you let me have a taste."

His hand stopped and I panted in need. I try to move my hips, but he pushes my waist down.

"Well, I suppose I could let you. But it doesn't seem like a fair trade."

"Does it?" I feign ignorance. "In that case... I could let you be on top all day."

Daniel frowns. I can see the hesitation in his eyes.

"I don't mind. It would be easier, too. I'm not a man to multitask," I grin as Daniel laughs.

"I noticed that."

"Hey, watch it," I slap his arm. "Deal?"

"We have a deal, mate."

"Then, what are you waiting for?"

Once again, Daniel's laugh filled the bedroom. With ease, he lifted me as I crossed my legs around his waist. My breath hitched when my back touched the cold wall. My breathing quickens as I can feel his heat against my bottom.

"The pictures better fall off the wall."

My mate laughed as our lips touched each other. We shared a passionate kiss as his hands roamed my naked chest.

"Promise."

CENSORED

To read the full uncensored chapter, the link to tapas is in my bio.