3♡

Jungkook woke up to an empty bed, with his eyes still closed, he ran his hand across the bed in search of a certain man, but he wasn't there. While still laying on his stomach, he opened his eyes, it was morning ,his wandering eyes  met Taehyung at the door way.

 "Finally you are up, I was beginning to wonder if I should call a doctor to come check up on you or something" he chuckled at the last part as he walked towards the bed.

Jungkook pretended to be mad, scrunching his nose, "and whose fault is that?" he asked as he moved so he could lay on his back, but halted his movements when he felt the pain in his lower back. He looked up at Taehyung who held his hands up in a form of surrender "I did nothing, you,  wouldn't quit last night, not...that...I am...complaining"  he said leaning down planting chase kisses all over the younger's face. "eww, gross stop" Jungkook teased, while actually making no attempts to move away.

He settled beneath the blanket pulling Jungkook closer to him, "wait, why am I the only one naked" Jungkook asked looking up at the elder, "I didn't particularly think you would be happy if you heard that I was walking around the house butt naked with all the windows open", Taehyung said looking down at Jungkook who was snuggled up close to him. "Good" Jungkook simply said. "all this, just for me" he would often say tracing a finger down the elder's torso.

"okay, now bath time" Taehyung said after a few minutes as he rolled from the bed, "come on" he said holding his hand out for Jungkook. Jungkook got out from underneath the blanket, letting it pool around him.

 He was on his knees as he leaned onto the elder, who had his hands cupping the younger's plump butt cheeks, giving them a little squeeze. "Carry me" Jungkook said, with his arms around the elders neck. Taehyung didn't need to be told twice as he scooped him up, Jungkook automatically wrapping his legs around the elder's waist, he loved it when he carried him like this.

Now settled in the bath, Taehyung sat next to him in a chair, he loved watching him, soaked up and covered in sweet scents, he looked so pure and all he wanted was to keep him happy for as long as he could. He must have been smiling, because of Jungkook's next question.

 "What are you thinking about?" he asked, resting his head on the side of the tub. "You"- the elder replied. "But am right here, join me?" Jungkook asked holding his hand out, "that I will do" Taehyung said as he stood up to strip off the sweat pants he had been wearing, he had nothing on from the waist up. As he removed his pants, he never broke eye contact as he looked down at the younger, a much different scene from when they first got together.

"no way" Jungkook said, pulling the blanket over his head, "come on baby let me see you, hmm?" Taehyung said, gently tugging on the blanket revealing the younger, who was a blushing mess..

Taehyung smiled at the memory, as he took his place behind the younger, they sure have come a long way, he thought to himself

"mmm" Jungkook hummed as Taehyung continued to place kisses along the other's neck. Jungkook was seated between his legs, playing around with the bubbles that covered them. "How about we go to the club tonight, you, me, Jimin, you can ask your brother if Jin is around and he can join us" Taehyung asked, knowing that the younger's brother typically didn't like to attend such event without Jin, "yeah, sure, we haven't been  out in a while" he said leaning back on Taehyung's chest.

Jungkook had an older  brother, who, just like his parents liked to spoil him rotten, his brother was engaged to one the best lawyers in the country, Jin. Together with Suga, who he had met through Taehyung, and his best friend Jimin, they had formed their small friend group. Everyone knew everyone, Suga, who owned a chain of clubs around Korea, had just moved in with his long term boyfriend, Jimin,  so this night out was definitely going to be a blast, Suga's clubs were  famous for a reason.

********************

 Hi there...

Am sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had completed the chapter, but I still needed to review it and add a song....and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep while editing, lol

Anywaaaays, so the Tannies are here, guess who is Kook's big brother..

Given the nature of my writing, you will be seeing a lot flash backs and references, I will try to make it not so confusing that it still makes sense, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, I definitely enjoyed writing it

Love, BunnyReads