13♡

"Let's go to the club tonight" Jimin said as he stood in Jungkook's doorway, "and why?" Jungkook  asked. "Well" Jimin started as he walked by him to let himself in "well it's a Saturday and what do you do on a Saturday if not go clubbing with you best friend?"

"And no, you can't say no, I can tell by the look on your face that you are about to come up with some excuse, we are going" Jimin stated, Jungkook let out a long sigh, knowing there was no way out of it, Jimin would drag him out if it came to that.

Carrying a glass of juice, Jimin walked up to the other who was now slouched on the sofa, "besides, I know Taehyung was supposed to come yesterday and you have been locked up here the whole day, you need to go out" he  said sitting down.

"you know, I am not a house plant that needs taken out every now and then right" Jungkook said as he settled his head on Jimin's lap

"Yes, yes you are, you are my little sunflower" Jimin teased. "But really,  we haven't gone out in a while, and I know you will just stay at home wrapped up like a bun until Taehyung returns, so let's go, you can be a bread bun some other day" Jimin said.

Honestly Jungkook had already made up his mid about going out  the moment Jimin brought it up, he didn't really feel like being alone tonight, it would be fun to hang out with his friends.

Jimin insisted on picking out his outfit, settling for a tight black ripped jean a loosely hanging white blouse that tightened around his waist with strings that went in crisscross around his waist and a pair of boots. This defined his very small waist, and he threw on a black jacket since it was a bit chilly out.

It didn't come as a surprise when Jimin excused himself to go to his car only to return with a bag of clothes. "You did bet on making this night happen didn't you?" Jungkook asked looking at the other as he made his was to the guest room to change, Jimin just gave him a smirk and wiggled one of his eyebrows.

The drive to the club was fun, completely getting rid of Jungkook sluggish state from earlier. "you are my soulmate....." they sang at the top of their lungs.

Jimin was quick to go and find Yoongi as Jungkook decided to get them drinks. It was Yoongi's club so Jimin felt that Jungkook would be much safer here, if anyone bothered them, they would simply get kicked out, but he still didn't leave the younger alone for too long.

Jungkook had a none alcoholic drink and Jimin said he would have anything but that. "Come" Jimin shouted over the music as he pulled Jungkook into the crowd to dance.

In this moment he could feel the music and he loved it, it felt like a giant hug replacing everything else that he had been feeling. But it wasn't enough to completely drown the everything that he felt, he missed Taehyung, a lot.

He met him at the first party he had ever gone to , and ever since then, he had always gone out with him or on a few occasion, just Jimin, but most often they went together. He missed going out with him, being in love and silly, plus making out in random places.

His movements became slower until coming to a halt, he didn't want to be sad, but he was. And could feel a pinch in his eye "oh, you can't cry now Jk" He said to himself. "Am gonna go to the bathroom" he shouted over to Jimin before walking away.

He washed his face a few times before finally wiping his hands dry. "This is not a night to be sad, this is a night to party" he spoke pointing a finger at his reflection then gave himself a little nod.

He soon headed out, making his way to the bartender and ordering his first alcoholic drink for the night, "give me a shot of your strongest bottle" he requested and  the bartender who was catering to him did as he was told.