4♡

Its been a week since they had gone to the club, Taehyung had taken a short leave from work and since Jungkook just graduated, he took some time of too, before he was to start working.

"I love this" Jimin said as they walked into the club, "it's been a while, we should get back to doing this more often" . Everybody else was already there as they walked in, Jimin excused himself to go and find Suga somewhere in his office. 

"What would you like" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook who was looking around for his brother "hmmmm , crystal please" he replied, " one crystal coming right up", he said placing a kiss on the younger's cheek before going behind the counter at the bar.

Suga allowed him to do so at all his clubs, and crystal was this special drink that he always made for Jungkook whenever they went out. Why did they even decide on the name crystal, he thought to himself while grinding a few ice cubes. The night was indeed amazing as everyone danced around with Jimin suggestively raising his eyebrow at Jungkook when Taehyung suddenly took his hand leading him towards the bathrooms.

Now it was Monday, Taehyung was getting ready to leave for work, while Jungkook sat on the bed looking at him "You know you don't have to go to work right", he said walking towards the younger "for the one hundredth time, I do need to go to work" Jungkook huffed,

 "I will loose my sanity of I just sit at home all day, Jimin just started his internship at the hospital so I cant hang out with him all the time, my parents are out of the country, and you, well you sir you need to be out the door right now" he said getting up from the bed, " besides, I studied for this, and I like it so, I will be going to work"

"There is no convincing you is there" Taehyung said, clearly defeated, "no, no there isn't" Jungkook replied with a pout. Before finally leaving, Taehyung spent a few minutes making the younger promise that he wouldn't over work himself . "I will see you later", he said after kissing Jungkook goodbye.

"Okay now where is that coat" Jungkook asked himself as he also started getting ready for work

°°°°°°

Bang Pd Ent. , it read on the building. Taehyung walked in, gaining stares and greeting from the employees moving around to their stations. There were some rumors around about the company going through a reconstruction due to some unethical employees around. Taehyung was never one to care for office gossip, but now, he was an executive director, he was told everything, even the stuff he didn't want to know.

Bang Pd Ent. is a global company and every two years the representing companies in every country go through a thorough analysis of all the major executives, shareholders and CEO's. Before, he didn't have to worry about this, given the fact that he had a lower position, but all that has changed now. And now, for the next two months, the analysis was going to be carried out, he knew how much work it took since during the past years, he was always appointed some kind of position to help during the whole process.

He secretly wished it wasn't happening now, not after he just became an executive director, not after things just got better with Jungkook. He promised him that he wouldn't spend so much time at the office anymore, that he wouldn't miss too many dinners anymore, he promised that it would be different now, that he would be there. But now, sitting in his office looking at the pile of papers on his desk, he wasn't sure how he was going to keep all those promises, but he had to, there was nothing else to it, he had to.

"Come in" Taehyung said to his secretary who was about to knock on his door. Ji-ho, his secretary walked in with a set of papers in her hands, "these were sent in this morning, the last two scheduled advertisements need to be reviewed again before we can draft new contracts for the models" she said placing the documents on his desk.

 Taehyung hummed in response as he placed down the document he had been reading, " Thank you" he said, now paying attention to the new set of documents added to his current pile, he might not be seeing Jungkook tonight after all.

From an outsider's perspective, Bang Pd Ent. was thriving, but there was a lot of internal conflict going on. And Taehyung having proven himself over the years, was exactly what the company needed to get back on the right course, this year's analysis was a much needed one. Even though he didn't know at the time, the higher-ups of the company had already decided on appointing Taehyung as the new CEO of Bang Pd Ent- Korea. They decided to use this time to practically  test him if he could in fact take care of a company even though they knew he could.

°°°°°

"Jungkook-ssi!!!" one of the girls said in shock, clearly surprised to see the younger at their work place, she looked around signaling everyone to come and welcome him. "We were informed by Mr. Jeon that you would be starting next week" the girl, whose name was Seo-jun tried to explain, "I apologize that we haven't prepared well for your return...".

 "Oh please don't mind me" Jungkook cut her off before she could continue, "I should be the one to apologize for showing up unannounced, and yes, I was supposed to start next week but I really didn't have that much to do, please go ahead and continue with your work, we have all met before, so I don't think all the these formalities are necessary".

Later, they all gathered in one of the offices to go over the day schedule, Jungkook had asked Seo-jun not to ask him to speak to the workers, and they should simply carry on as usual. "Everybody here knows me, I worked here last summer for about a month, so I think we are well acquainted enough, don't you think" Jungkook explained to Seo-jun.

 She decided not to try convincing him anymore, seeing he was clearly not going to change his mind. "Let's all be casual, you know it's fun like that" , he would often say. He had tried to get the workers not to call him "Jungkook-ssi or Sir" , since he was among the youngest that worked there, but the workers wouldn't, how could they, they didn't particularly fear him or his father, but they just chose to respect him.

Now walking around the pharmacy, he thought to himself about what he was actually going to do. Their family pharmaceutical company had many departments that he could work in. Last summer he did part of his internship at this pharmacy and the other half at their distributing factory. He liked working with people, but he also enjoyed working at the factory and studying about medication and the likes, he liked it all, but he wanted to narrow it down to one thing at least. And he figured, coming back to work at the pharmacy now, might help him decide.

It was one of their biggest pharmacies, 4 floors high, it catered to a number of private practitioners and other hospitals around the city. But it wasn't only a pharmacy, given it's size, a number o health practitioner's occupied the third and fourth floor ,they had a number of labs to prepare all the prescriptions that came in and more pharmacies on all the floors, from the outside, one would assume it's a mall of some sort, and maybe it was

"now lets get it...." Jungkook said, pulling on his white coat . It was going to be a good day.

*******************

So turns out, picking a song takes more time than the actual writing, who would have thought. 

So this whole chapter was indented to give more insight into what these two do, other characters will be covered too, but not in so much depth, because, welllll, I might loose track, lol.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, I had fun writing it, Taehyung just looks soo dashing in a suit, and Kook, walking around the building saying "lets get it" - I bet you can hear him , lol.. next chapter coming soon

Love BunnyReads