39♡

Over two weeks have passed since Jungkook's return.

Besides going for therapy and his doctor appointments, Jungkook decided to start studying again. He remembered his talk with Jin and figured that he would continue with his studies.

He was taking a mixed course, most of it was online and he would only need to go to campus when it was necessary.

Taehyung was being very careful with him, they didn't shower together, and whenever he felt like the kiss was getting too intimate, he would find a way to stop it, even though Jungkook would frown at him sometimes, he just didn't want to make a mistake.

Jungkook on the other hand loved to cuddle, a lot.  And this was sometimes hard for Taehyung to bear, and Jungkook had no idea. 

"Think of something else, think-of-some-thing-else", Taehyung would repeat to himself whenever Jungkook was stuck to his side like glue.

**

Taehyung was done getting ready for  work when as he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for Jungkook who was still sleeping.

Except Jungkook wasn't sleeping, as soon as Taehyung left the room he kicked the covers off and grabbed his robe, underneath he had on a pair of loose black shorts that ended right above his knees.

He went and stood by the window, he figured that this way Taehyung wouldn't force him out of bed to make sure he is fine. So he wrapped his robe around his body and tied it, it's gonna be fine, right.

Taehyung returned with a glass of water, "hey, you are awake" he said walking up to Jungkook. "Good morning".

"Good morning" Jungkook replied not moving from his spot as he looked outside, he should have just stayed in bed that would have been better, he mentally scolded himself.

Taehyung noticed that he was being somewhat stiff, normally he would give him a kiss or something, but today he wasn't even making an attempt to move closer to him.

"Is everything okay" Taehyung asked getting worried.

"No, I-I am okay" Jungkook  said stuttering , there was no way Taehyung was going to believe that.

"Hey, look at me" he said, gently moving Jungkook to face him, did he have a bad dream or something, he wondered. "Are you sure everything is okay"

"Yes, I am okay" Jungkook replied avoiding the others gaze, looking every where else.

That's when Taehyung noticed what Jungkook was trying to hide, Jungkook's face begun to turn pink when he noticed that Taehyung saw.

"It- it wont go down" he mumbled, feeling embarrassed. Taehyung let out a little laugh, so this is why he was acting all weird.

"Don't laugh" Jungkook said with a pout. "Okay, okay- am sorry" Taehyung said still laughing. "You know, I can help you with that, and you don't have to hide from me" he continued to say.

"It's- it's okay, I can handle it on my own" Jungkook replied, not actually believing his own words. He actually woke up earlier than Taehyung, but he was feeling too self conscious to do anything about it and was somehow hoping that it would go away on it's own. But it didn't and it was actually starting to hurt a little.

"We don't have to do anything you are not ready for" Taehyung assured him. Jungkook wasn't sure of what he should say, but he knew that he didn't hate the idea.

"Tell me and I will stop when you want to okay" Taehyung said as he moved closer to him, Jungkook simply nodded, he could feel his heart thumping against his chest.