31♡

Jungkook woke up, it was just after five. He figured he should get ready, though he was feeling a bit drowsy from sleeping for so long .The pharmacy will be closed by the time he gets there, which is what he was hopping for, he didn't feel like running into anyone.

About two hours later he was ready to leave. He looked around their bedroom. It felt as if he spent a lot of time alone in there than he did with Taehyung and he didn't want to do that anymore.

He thought about what Taehyung said before he left, but he couldn't bring himself to believe him. Not after all those missed dinners and late nights. With every apology he made, it was becoming difficult to trust his word.

He sat by the dresser and took out a note,  "Goodbye Taehyung".

That's all he wrote, he wanted to write more, he felt so much more, but those are the only two words he could think of. He wanted to explain but didn't know where to start, so he just left it at that.

He sighed, telling himself not to cry, he was the one that was leaving, why  was he crying. 

He knew Taehyung was a good person, and he loved him. But this isn't what he wanted, he wanted to be okay with it, but he wasn't. "I am sorry, I am sorry......"  he was tired of it, when he needed him most, all he got were apologies and presents to make up for his absence.

Last night he made up his mind to tell him about everything that had been going on, even if his phone rang during dinner he was determined to bring it up, but all his plans failed.

Maybe it's true, he didn't fit in his world, because there was never time for him, it was always the company, the chairman, this project that project. "And that's okay" Jungkook said thinking out loud, "it's okay"

He got his keys to his mustang and quietly closed the door behind him.

After driving for a while, he arrived at the pharmacy and made his way to the parking. Everything there was closed already so it was very quite.

Jungkook was too lost in his thoughts to notice anything else, he thought of what to tell his parents and his brother when he showed up tonight. He tried not to think about Taehyung,  but his mind kept racing back to him. He got his key out and opened the back door into the pharmacy. His mind was too busy to notice anything else.

Too busy to notice the man that was sitting in a car not to far away from him, he did a lousy job at hiding because even from where he was he could see that the younger was out of it.

"Boss, he is here, but he is alone" the man spoke into the phone. 

"Good, I will be there soon, tie him up or whatever if he tries to leave before I get there" the reply came

"Yes sir....." the man replied.

"And get rid of any security luring around, this shouldn't go wrong"

"Yes sir" the man replied.

Knowing exactly what his boss meant, he got out of his car and started scouting the place. He was pleased to see that there were only three guards on duty.

He swiftly placed the gun silencer on his gun, incase he needed to use it, would be ready. He took sometime to asses all the guards, one of them was as big as him, the other's he could knock out easily.

He targeted the young looking guards first, taking his turn with each one of them. One blow to the head was enough to knock them out. He pulled them to separate corners, tied them up and placed tape over their mouths.

The third guard was going to need a bit more effort, but he knew he could take him out too, his years in prison taught him a couple of new tricks.

He snuck up on the guard, and as expected, he fought back. But the man was fast and experienced in his line of work, though he earned a punch from the guard, he returned it with two more before ending with a blow to the head that  knocked him out.