34♡

"Jungkook please let's talk about this" Taehyung pleaded, "am sorry, okay, am sorry, but please lets talk about this first"

It wasn't supposed to go like this, Jungkook had thought this through, it wasn't supposed to get this complicated. But from where he stood, he didn't expect to feel the way he felt, there was so much hurt that he had held back before and now it felt liked it just came flooding in.

"When Taehyung!?, when!? he asked, suddenly raising his voice. Taehyung was taken back by his reaction and wasn't sure how to respond, it's the first time he has seen Jungkook this upset.

"Tell me when?" he asked, but he lowered his voice this time. "Should-should I leave you a note, is that when you going to have time? or- or should I set a meeting with Jiho, will that be good for you?" Jungkook asked, as he wiped the tears from his face.

"Jungkook please, don't say that, am here now, let's talk about this" Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook placed the ring on the bed and moved a few more steps away. "It's fine, there's no time, I don't fit in your life, there's never time for me and- and it's fine, so lets just end this" Jungkook said trying to calm his breathing.

"Jungkook please don't do this, I am here now, I- I can fix it, am sorry, please..." Taehyung had so much to say, but this was all happening so fast  and he was panicking that all he could do was keep apologizing.

Jungkook could feel the pain in Taehyung's uneven voice, but more than that he could feel his own pain. And he just wanted it to stop.

"I don't want to be with you anymore, I don't want this anymore" Jungkook said in a low voice.
"You don't mean that...." Taehyung protested, this wasn't happening, he didn't want to believe it, Jungkook wasn't leaving him.

"You are not- you are not going to want me after you find everything anyways, so lets just end this now" Jungkook mumbled more to himself.

Taehyung tried to walk closer to him, but Jungkook held his hand out and asked him to stay away, he thought for a second, he knew his words would hurt Taehyung, but this was the only way.

"I called you,  I only called you, but you didn't have time for me,  every time I needed you, there was no time for me...."

Taehyung stood frozen where he stood, what could he say now, what was there to say. Tears begun to fall from his own eyes, he wanted to think of something to say, but nothing, he had nothing.

"I think you should leave" Jungkook said.

Taehyung raised his head and picked the ring from the bed,  for a moment he didn't say anything, then he spoke.

"I know I messed up a lot and no amount of apologizing can ever make up for that. I would do anything for you Kook, anything, but not this. I can't- I can't loose you".

Taehyung was about to say more when there was a sudden knock on the door and it opened, it was Joon.

There was no need for an explanation he could tell something happened as he observed his brother standing away from Taehyung, he could tell that he had been crying and there was Taehyung, who also appeared to have been crying.

"I- I will see you later" Taehyung said, turning around to leave the room, he made a slight bow when he approached Joon and then walked out.

All the walls that Jungkook had been struggling to keep up came crushing down when he saw his brother. His knees grew weak, Joon noticed him staggering and hurried to his side before he fell. "It's okay, you are okay" Joon said as he hugged him.