25♡

The following 2-3 chapters are  part of Jungkook life when he was younger. There are mentions of physical and verbal abuse of a minor, so if these topics are a trigger for you, you can skip ahead, I would like to add, there aren't any detailed descriptions of certain acts, they are just vague enough to get the message across.

Part one

"Kookie!!" 

Jungkook looked down from the tree he was climbing, "it's time for dinner, come on  down....and be careful"

Jungkook made his way down and ran over to the lady that was calling him, "noona" he said with a bright smile, "you silly little boy" Lisa said as she took his little hands in hers, "let's go, the other are waiting" she said as they headed to the dinning hall.

Good hope orphanage , this has been Jungkook's home for the past five years since he was first brought there. It was a bitter sweet miracle when he survived the accident that took the lives of both his parents when he was two.

The orphanage decided to hold off any possible adoption as they waited for any family member to come and claim the little boy, but after years of waiting no one showed up.

What no one knew was that both his parents had been very young and the birth of Jungkook was kept a secrete since they both left their families, no one knew of his existence.

"I have a surprise for you Kookie" Lisa said as they sat under one of the trees , "Do you remember Mrs. Choi, the lovely lady that has been coming here?" Jungkook beamed at the sound of her name.

Her and her husband have been making regular visits to the orphanage to see him for the past three months.

"Well, tomorrow, you get to go home with her and Mr. Choi" Lisa said with a smile, "really?" little Jungkook asked, fully of excitement. 

At his age he didn't fully understand the whole adoption concept, but Lisa explained to him that he was going to have a mommy and a daddy, he got a bit sad at the thought of leaving his friends behind, they were basically his siblings, but Lisa assured him that they will all be happy for him, and they were.

Jungkook couldn't sleep that night, the Choi's were always so good to him, they always brought him snacks and toys, best of all, they brought enough for him to share with his friends. He felt like the night was dragging on for too long.
.
:
.

"I will be making weekly visits for the next two months to see how he adjusts and if he is doing well we will reduce them to  twice a month, then once, then a three month interval and so on. And I should inform you that you will not be informed in advance for these visits..." Lisa said as she was explaining the whole process to the Choi's, who were glad that they finally get to take Jungkook home.
:
:

"This will be your room" Mrs. Choi said as she opened the door, Jungkook's doe eyes widened even more, he couldn't contain his happiness, he looked back at his new parents who nodded, signaling him to enter the room.

He wanted to touch everything, his little mind was on a frenzy as he looked at all the toys displayed in the room.

Luck must have been on Jungkook's side for him to be adopted by the Choi's, even though at his age he didn't know this, the Choi's were one of the wealthiest families in South Korea, after the adoption gets finalized and he takes on their name, he would be an heir.

Time went by fast, Lisa came by every week. Jungkook was doing well and as expected, given the wealth of his new parents, he lacked nothing that money could buy.

Because the Choi's were able to build a good relationship while Jungkook was in the orphanage, it was easy for him to get used to living with them quite quickly and that's why they weren't worried when Lisa wanted to talk with Jungkook in private, they had nothing to hide.