29♡

Taehyung sat by the kitchen counter. He noticed that Jungkook had put some of the flowers in vases, he smiled a little.

He is usually the one that is away, for work. Could be a for a weekend or a week, so he had never slept in their bed alone. But this time, it was Jungkook who was away, last night the bed felt so big and this morning, their apartment felt even  bigger.

He missed him, a lot. He wondered how the younger coped when he was away for all his business trips, he must have been lonely, it made him sad to think about.

The company is currently working with three top clients for some advertising projects, billions have been invested in these projects and he had to personally make sure that they all turn out successfully.

They are about to be completed in a week and Taehyung planned for a little holiday with Jungkook, perhaps on a island? he wondered. But he needed to spend time with him, work was spreading him thin and he was tired. But all of this hard work, got him where he is and now he can afford to leave work for a while and just be with his love.

He quickly washed up and went to the office.

Jungkook woke up late the following day, when his parents arrived, they instructed the maids to let him sleep a bit longer, since he might be tired.

The night before, he still didn't eat anything. Miss Ga-ram, she's the oldest of the maids, and she's in charge of them. She has been with the Jeons even before Jungkook first came to live with them, so she has taken care of him since then.

She was concerned, Jungkook wasn't much of a talker, but he always made an effort to make conversation with everyone at the house. He was being awfully quite, and him not eating was alarming too.

She convinced him to at least have a glass of milk before he went to sleep, which he did.

Waking up, it was a little past noon, he could feel his head throb, he probably shouldn't have taken two sleeping pills he thought.

He sat in his bed before deciding to get up when there was a knock on his his door, "come in" he said.

It was his parents, "finally you are awake" his mother said walking up to his bed. His dad followed and stood next to him , and ruffled his hair a little. His mother settled in bed with him.

"Are you feeling alright? you slept for a really long time" she asked placing her hand on his forehead. "Yes am okay, I was just feeling a bit tired" Jungkook replied with a smile.

One of the maids lightly knocked on the door, and Mrs. Jeon signaled her to enter. She was carrying a few bag and placed them on the bed.

"We go you a few things from our trip" his mom said beaming with excitement. Jungkook turned his attention to the bags, curious about what might be inside.

Almost everything was laid out on the bed now, there were  accessories, facial products and a few pieces of clothing. "And this" his mother said, taking the last bag, "I got you matching sweaters for you and Taehyung" she said with a smile.

Jungkook chuckled, he thought it was funny. He thanked both his parents for the gifts.

"But why didn't you come with Taehyung?" his dad asked, "uhm, he-he has work, it's quite busy at their office right now" Jungkook replied.

He didn't want anymore questions so he decided to change the subject, "but you guys, don't you think you are playing favorites only shopping for me and Taehyung, what about Hyung and his husband?" he teased.

"Yes what about me and my husband?" a voice boomed from the doorway, it was Namjoon standing  next to Jin

"Hyung!!" Jungkook exclaimed, moving from his bed.