38♡

It felt like they were starting all over again.

If it was all up to Taehyung, he wouldn't leave Jungkook's side and probably end up being confused for a patient given how he didn't want to leave the hospital.

But Jungkook would scold him that he should go to work and be a responsible adult.

So he  visited every day, and on some days he was able to convince Jungkook to let him sleep over, he just wanted to be next to him.

Days seemed to race by, Jungkook was going to be discharged in a matter of days and everyone was excited about that.

"Honey, do you want to come home with us or you want to go with Taehyung?" his mother asked  him, even though she knew the answer.

"Would you be sad with my answer?" Jungkook asked, "not really, I think you kids could use the privacy" his mom said with a laugh.

Almost every one at some point has walked in or almost walked in on the couple being all
lovey-dovey. Taehyung didn't seem to mind, but Jungkook on the other hand would get so flustered that he would hide behind Taehyung.

"O my goodness mom" Jungkook whined , wanting to just throw his face in the pillow he was holding. His mother just laughed at him.

"But you know, if you aren't ready to be alone with him yet, you know you can always come home right" she said holding his hand. Jungkook smiled fondly at her and smiled with a nod.

Today, Jungkook's therapist wanted to talk to Taehyung. Jungkook was seated on his bed waiting patiently for him.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door, it was Taehyung. After planting one too many chaste kisses on Jungkook they left together.

"Jungkook, I am going to need some time alone with Taehyung, is that okay? the therapist asked. Jungkook was a bit puzzled he thought he would talk to them together, so he just looked at Taehyung for some sort of confirmation, Taehyung gave him an agreeing look with a nod.

"Okay, I will go and find Jimin, call me after you are done okay" he told Taehyung before leaving.

"So- you are the ceo son in-law" the therapist said as he  went and sat behind his desk, "A- I guess that would be me" Taehyung laughed shyly, Mr. Jeon was really going out there calling him his ceo son in-law.

"Please make yourself comfortable, my name is Dr. Choi Woo-Shik" the said man smiled amiably at Taehyung. They shook hands and Taehyung took a seat.

After a short chat of getting acquainted, the Dr. begun to explain why he wanted to see Taehyung alone.

"I talked to Jungkook's parents before hand, suggesting that I should have a session with you too, given that you are a very close person to him and they were in full support of the idea, don't worry I didn't give them the specifics of what our talk would be about"

"I gathered from Jungkook that since the two of you got back together, though you have kissed and all, you haven't slept together yes?" Taehyung nodded.

"I would like to believe that to some extent you understand that after all of this Jungkook would not be immediately ready to be intimate again"

Taehyung nodded, he knew. Because when they first first started going out, it took Jungkook a great deal of time to actually get that comfortable around Taehyung and he understood why. So even now, having to deal with Sohyun, the case and also the fact that now he has to talk about his past during his sessions, it would have an effect on him.

He was okay with kisses and cuddling, but that's all they did, and he was not going to impose anything on him. He was ready to move at his pace.

"Victims of sexual abuse have varying ways of coping, some of them turn to sex addicts, because somehow in their mind they have convinced themselves that their bodies are worth nothing, and that they will forever be ruined. They stop seeing themselves as valuable and in need of love and protection, so sex simply becomes a means to an end"