16♡

Notice: The next two chapters will have mentions of physical and verbal abuse, you can skip to the next chapter if these topics are hard for you to read. The texts in italics are a recollection of the past. 

Jimin watched as his friend got in his car and drove away, he was so happy to see how his friend has been gushing over the past couple of weeks. Taehyung has been spoiling him rotten and well it is to be expected, it was how he was from the beginning. It was a bitter sweet memory, the day they met, it wasn't under the best circumstances but he was glad that his friend met Taehyung, Jimin let out a sigh as remember the night they met.

Jimin was in his fourth year and Jungkook had recently started university at his school. They met when Jungkook was trying to find a professor on campus and approached Jimin for help, they instantly hit it off, and they only grew closer ever since then.

"Finally it's semester break" Jimin exclaimed as he walked into Yoongi's apartment . "Hello to you too" Yoongi said pulling in his boyfriend for a hug. Jimin was now giggling into the kiss as Yoongi had his hands beneath his shirt.

"We should go out" Jimin said taking out his phone, "Jungkook has never been to a club and since we are on a break I think the timing is perfect". "That's a good idea" Yoongi said bringing the other a glass of water. "Can I invite my friend , Taehyung" he asked.

"O, yes please, I think that way Kook won't feel like he's third wheeling" Jimin said appearing to be deep in his thoughts. He has met Taehyung before, a great guy, and well, insanely good looking  with a hot body complementing the handsome face but he left that part out when Yoongi asked him what he thought of him. So it would be good, besides it's a good opportunity for the Jungkook to meet new people, he wasn't that social.

Yoongi walked up to him, waiting for the other to finish texting Jungkook before pulling the phone from his hands. "But until then" you are all mine, Yoongi proceeded hold the other by his nape and pull him in for a kiss.

**

"Are you sure I look fine" Jungkook asked for the nth time before they entered the club, "you look perfect" Jimin replied assuring his friend. Yoongi decided they should meet at the club when Jimin went to pick up Jungkook.

Once they were inside ,Jimin quickly noticed his boyfriend and recognized  the guy next to him as Taehyung, he took Jungkook's hand and walked over.

"Taehyung, Jungkook, Jungkook, Taehyung" Yoongi said motioning between the two. Jungkook was blushing, way too much than he would like, but he was grateful for the club lights that covered it all up. They exchanged a few words  as Jungkook tried to avoid Taehyung's gaze , but it was hard not to look at him.

Taehyung thought he was cute, even with the lights, he could still see his flustered face, he couldn't help but smile.

"Do you want something to drink" Jimin asked the younger, Jungkook thought for a minute and whispered something into Jimin's ear. "Are you sure?" Jimin whispered back, "yes" the other replied.

Jimin soon returned with a non-alcoholic drink for the younger who appeared to be a bit nervous. "Are you okay" Jimin whispered asking the him, "a..yes" Jungkook replied with a chuckle. He was okay, but not entirely comfortable, he watched as Jimin went and snuggled up next to Yoongi, Jimin was in a safe space with his boyfriend, he could feel himself yearn for that kind of safety and comfort, making him smile at the sight in front of him.

He didn't hate being at the club, if anything he was glad that Jimin brought it up. He has been working up the courage to go outside of his bubble and boy was he glad that his first encounter was Taehyung, but that didn't get rid of all the nerves.