33♡

Jungkook did not wake up the next day or during the ones that came after, he was in a coma for two weeks. No one, besides his family  was allowed to see him yet. But Jimin, ignoring the doctor's orders always snuck into the ICU to check up on the younger whenever he could.

Taehyung was discharged a day after he woke up, he didn't go back to work after. Besides the fact that his hands were bandaged, there was no way he was going to the office at a time like this. He was able to convince his mother that he was fine and that she didn't stay with him at his place.

Jin had started working on the case, but it was a bit slow since so much information was missing and the person that would help was Jungkook, who has been asleep for over a week at this point.

Taehyung had showed Joon the voicemail he got from the younger, every day that  Jungkook didn't wake up, he felt more and more guilty, regardless of how much everyone tried to comfort him. He still blamed himself.

The past days had been bleak, long and empty. But today was good.

The fear of seeing doctors and nurses running to Jungkook's room was soon replaced with joyous smiles when the doctor informed them that he was awake.

They monitored him for a while before allowing people to come in and see him.

"You can't let him see you like that mom, it will only upset him" Joon said hugging his mother who was still crying. He held her until she stopped crying and they got ready to see Jungkook.

Jungkook was laying down looking at the ceiling, it took him a little while to figure out where he was before a very surprised nurse stopped at his door.

"Honey?"

If it wasn't for a how gently she spoke, Jungkook would have been startled since he didn't notice her walk in

"Mom" Jungkook said as she walked in to hug him, being very careful not to hurt him. Though she promised Joon that she wouldn't cry, she was already sobbing.

"Am so sorry honey, am so sorry" she cried. "You don't have to apologize for anything mom" Jungkook said trying to calm her down.

At this point, every body else had entered the room, except for Taehyung.

They kept asking if he was okay regardless of how many times he said he was fine.

The doctor soon came in, at this point he figured everyone in the room was family so he gave a report on the younger's state.

"He is healing very well, if anything the two weeks he didn't wake up turned out to be an advantage because it allowed the body to heal well. Of course he can't be discharged yet, but his condition is stable enough for him to be able to move around a little bit, and we can have him moved to a private soon" the doctor said with a smile.

"I am okay dad" he said holding his father's hand who was wiping away his tears, "don't ever scare me like that, okay" he said, leaning down to hug him again.

Jungkook didn't miss the fact that Taehyung wasn't in the room. He wanted to ask where he was, but he wasn't sure if he should, since the last thing he remembers is leaving that note. Was Taehyung mad at him or maybe he was at work? he wondered.

But he kept looking at the door, secretly hoping that Taehyung would walk in with flowers and maybe say something cheesy like "sorry baby am late"

But he didn't.

Soon everyone was asked to leave, because Jungkook needed to rest. On their way out, Yoongi  was the first to notice Taehyung sitting on one of the benches with his head down. He assured everyone that he would go and talk to him and they could leave.