24♡

Taehyung got up before Jungkook did and decided to run him a bath, he figured the younger might need one given the state he was in last night. 

At some point during the night, Jungkook kept mumbling "stop, please stop" in his sleep, Taehyung tried to wake him, but he didn't wake up, but eventually the dream he was having seemed to have stopped as he wasn't  mumbling anymore.

Jungkook was woken up by Taehyung's phone that wouldn't stop ringing, at first he thought it was an alarm, but when he checked the screen, he noticed it was Ji-ho calling. 

He placed the phone back on the table and went back under the covers. 

The phone rang again and this time, Taehyung had just walked in, "I will be there soon" Taehyung said to Ji-ho before hanging up and coming back to sit on the bed.

"Hey" he said, slowly trying to pull the blanket so that he can reveal the other. He was met by a pair of sleepy eyes and messy hair, "hi" Jungkook mumbled against the blanket.

"I made you a bath" Taehyung said, "thank you" Jungkook replied,  while making no attempt to actually get  out of the bed.

"It's gonna get cold if you don't go in now" Taehyung said,  Jungkook closed his eyes for a minute as if trying to get the last drops of sleep that he could get, "okay" he said, now moving to get out of the bed.

Jungkook settled in the bath, Taehyung got a chair and sat next to the tub washing the other's hair.

"How are you doing?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook took a deep breath before answering, "am okay now" he said.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right" Taehyung said, he knew something was wrong, there was no way he could miss it. But he can only know more if Jungkook tells him.

They were silent for a moment when Taehyung's phone suddenly rang, Taehyung wanted to ignore it, but it didn't stop, "I think you should take it" Jungkook said, Taehyung was reluctant to move.

"I think Ji-ho will begin to hate me if you keep ignoring her calls" Jungkook said with a chuckle. "We can talk about it when you get back okay? I don't have much to do at the pharmacy anyways so I will leave early and prepare something for us, how does that sound?" Jungkook asked smiling at Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't say anything but leaned down and pulled him in for a kiss, he hated leaving him, he wanted to stay and find out what was going on and properly apologize for being late last night.

The kiss was slow, he  felt Jungkook's lips tremble against  his for a second, "I wont stay for long. I will be right back okay?" Jungkook nodded in response. He kissed him again a little longer.

Jungkook didn't want him to leave either , but he pulled away to catch his breath, "okay, get going now, so you can come back early" he said.

After Taehyung left Jungkook soaked in the bath a bit longer, it was relaxing and for a moment it made him forget everything.

He changed and got ready to leave for the pharmacy, it will be a short day at work and he was looking forward to it, and later that night, him and Taehyung can have a pleasant evening.

Work at the pharmacy went by smoothly, everyone seemed to be working hard since they all wanted to leave early.

It was half past two when everyone was getting ready to leave. Throughout the day, Jungkook kept blocking out the thoughts that were gnawing his brain for attention.

He was hopping it was all Just a dream, or maybe his Hyung just did that to scare him , there were so many what if's that he didn't want to think about.